Home English (UK) Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Moderator - Wum

BM_WimWamWumBM_WimWamWum Moderator Posts: 8
edited 25.06.2022 in Player Introductions
Hi everyone,

I'm new! I appreciate the opportunity that's given me to be part of the moderating team. As of today I will be helping @Poseidon, @Daisho and @BM_NK moderate the EN Forum and Discord.

If there are any questions: feel free to ask here or on Discord!
WimWamWum#8541

Cyaa!
Post edited by BM_WimWamWum on

Comments

• Hi Wim, I am so happy to hear the great news. 
    Let love guide you on this journey, and may you be blessed for ever!
  • Hi Wim.

Congratulations!!!
  • DaishoDaisho Moderator Posts: 234
    Welcome to the team!
  • BM_NKBM_NK Moderator Posts: 100
    Hey Wim, welcome to the team! B)
  • hello and congratulation.

have a question. y'all sent out a notice to use the Majestic Tokens but not to worry as GGE would compensate us for unused ones.
    the Question I have is ? What about the unused Wintertide Charms and Spring Blossoms?
    john15215v @ usa 1
  • hello and congratulation.

have a question. y'all sent out a notice to use the Majestic Tokens but not to worry as GGE would compensate us for unused ones.
    the Question I have is ? What about the unused Wintertide Charms and Spring Blossoms?
    Hi John, thnx! Unused Wintertide Charms and Spring Blossoms won't be compensated. I would suggest a ticket to Support. They could give a compensation, unless you've got fewer than 50 of the concering tokens. I hope this will help you!
  • hello and congrats
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,351
    Hello and Welcome Wim 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,807
    I still only see poseidon answer questions, wimwamwum quit being a moderator again?
    flug @ nl 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,225
    No, he's still here, together with NK and Daisho
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,807
    okay thx., starting to notice that you're the only one here answering questions etc
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file