Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

That wasnt nice

I just had an 7,5k castle and i payed 1300 rubies to make it bigger,instead i got an very small castle like 700+ :/ any advices on that one,and i guess i can look in the sky for my loost rubies aswell..
Rakan @ skn 1

Comments

• antoinecm (FR1)antoinecm (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,816
    Were you in classical mode ?
     Par ici les sous! >:) 
    Serveur discord (Français et English) : https://discord.gg/dbn3rcK
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 236
    Yes i am :)
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,806
    I just had an 7,5k castle and i payed 1300 rubies to make it bigger,instead i got an very small castle like 700+ :/ any advices on that one,and i guess i can look in the sky for my loost rubies aswell..
    you should contact support
    flug @ nl 1
  • JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    Yes i am :)
    Avoid the classic mode unless you just fancy collecting huge resources. Other than that, you won't benefit from the nice rewards from Intermediate plus upwards.  Risk versus reward.
  • DaishoDaisho Moderator Posts: 234
    Yeah the classic mode isn't as good as the other modes. You will make a lot more glory doing the difficulty modes.
    BM_Daisho said:
    Yeah the classic mode isn't as good as the other modes. You will make a lot more glory doing the difficulty modes.
    Classical is unbeateble mode for the mounthly tournament :)  i dont fancy the ohter modes they are done within 2-3 hours then spend 2-3 days not collecting a shit but loosing troops seems pointless to me...
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 398
    BM_Daisho said:
    Classical is unbeateble mode for the mounthly tournament :)  i dont fancy the ohter modes they are done within 2-3 hours then spend 2-3 days not collecting a shit but loosing troops seems pointless to me...
    Totally agree, anything other than classic the rewards are done in a few hours and the reduced gold silver coins make it not worth doing. The mead troops can be won on the aff wheel instead. Getting 10k glory per hit much easier on classic for monthly..
    BM_Daisho said:
    Totally agree, anything other than classic the rewards are done in a few hours and the reduced gold silver coins make it not worth doing. The mead troops can be won on the aff wheel instead. Getting 10k glory per hit much easier on classic for monthly..
    Indeed,to save on the mead i just kill the closecombat,meadtroops i collect in nomads and fortunewheel,but i can understand people with not so much time to spend in game so its a nice ballance there i must say
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • yzoldman (US1)yzoldman (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I get emails from GGE and have a place to click and receive something (varies from email to email).  However, when I click, GGE tries to open a new game instead of giving me the thing that was offered.  So far, it makes no difference what the thing is.  Tries to open a new game with a level 1 castle with nothing in it.  Since I am level 48, I feel no need to go back and start over.

yzoldman
    [email protected]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file