Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: May Update 2022

Comments

• PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    I can't say much but you will see it soon!
  • antoinecm (FR1)antoinecm (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,815
    It's a shame, it was almost a good update, until I found out that they had up the stats for castellans and commanders...

We go from 150/150/100/50 to 190/190/160/90 for a castellan... The bigger players already have too many troops and the smaller players can't keep up, it's just going to make the problem worse, I don't know when the designers thought it was a good idea... I know some players who are still with red equipment (well, they don't try very hard, but it's hard to get to 150/150/100/50 without paying, I know something about that).

Another thing, someone explain to me how to max out your equipment now with the decrease in coins earned from nomads, the increase in recruitment cost, the number of losses, research of all kinds, etc.? 
    The NPCs in the worlds are not enough anymore. Yet I attacked to max almost 7 castellans...

I've seen some players suggest a suggestion: to be able to delete worlds... Players want to play with one position now. That says a lot about the game.

Oh yeah, and are we talking about the bonuses from the GGE drawers? I mean the tablets, gallantry and other bonuses, you know those bonuses that were on the Phoenix commanders? And on the commanders that we haven't heard of and that are still in stock... Well, they're coming back. Why were they removed in the first place? Because there was less need to pay for them, or because no one cared? Hmmm, I can't remember.

I'm not even talking about the bonus + X troops in the yard... Do you remember? The bonus of this gem was removed because some smart guys were exploiting it^^ OMG, 33/33/34 is going to become meta?

The new feast is good, but don't get too excited about putting a feast that lasts two years, because if they release a feast of 2 000% in 1 year, well... too bad for you :D

The sale of the relic buildings only concerns the bakery and the relic storehouse as well as the districts, so who cares? 
    Especially since it's not with that that we'll replace the OR... (Wow, he has an inner district, but it's a collector!!!!)

Fortunately, there is the colossus! We'll be able to make decorations at 4,000 public order! Wait, no, GGE gives the opportunity to have good decorations for free? !!!! What's the catch? As a reminder: 

fixvpng
    At the time, it took 66,733,262 stones or 98,137,150 woods to have 300 public order if I'm not talking nonsense... I wouldn't be surprised to see 1 billion resources for 4,000 public order.
    Spoiler, the formula is not the same, so I can't check. I just have to find out...

I have the impression that we will have to rush the next monthly event to get the new equipment... It was too good the "free" tokens and sceattas now you have to choose between : 
    - getting smashed because you don't have the new relics
    - getting smashed because you haven't unlocked the new buildings/gears/soldiers 
    - getting smashed because whatever you do you'll get smashed if you don't have a bank card.

Oh, I forgot, there are bugs. This is different from the usual...:smile:
    Missing translations : 

Free decorations:

Attacks in bat mode: (I didn't send this attack, I'm not that bad)

Missing buttons, etc.

Conclusion: can do better
     Par ici les sous! >:) 
    Serveur discord (Français et English) : https://discord.gg/dbn3rcK
  • Unable to name commanders and castles after the update. 
    Unable to name commanders and castles after the update. 
    They are aware of this.
  • Guillermo (NL1)Guillermo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 12
    WANTED:

ALL info that can help to catch the GGE idiot who though it would be fun to switch soldiers and weapons positions.

guillermo @ nl 1
  • Things about this update:
    1.The only good thing I can find is extending feasts.
    2. Bugs while clicking which gge might solve it in a bug fix.
    3. WTF is this ? Commanders and Castellens range,meele,cy,etc. max bonus increased. So now we are supposed to change every gem of every commander and castellen ? WHYYYTF u have to change it (need a solution for this)
    4. 4000 PO collossus.. well as it happens now basic PO increased from 3500 to 4000 and aftr 3 months 4500 PO deco will be introduced xD
    (Thinking about people who bought max commander and castellen sets using rubies XD )
    F. 
    Things about this update:
    1.The only good thing I can find is extending feasts.
    2. Bugs while clicking which gge might solve it in a bug fix.
    3. WTF is this ? Commanders and Castellens range,meele,cy,etc. max bonus increased. So now we are supposed to change every gem of every commander and castellen ? WHYYYTF u have to change it (need a solution for this)
    4. 4000 PO collossus.. well as it happens now basic PO increased from 3500 to 4000 and aftr 3 months 4500 PO deco will be introduced xD
    (Thinking about people who bought max commander and castellen sets using rubies XD )
    F. 
    The feasts extending is indeed a good thing. The buttons no longer working is something related to a single issue that they are on top of. Regarding the commanders and casts, just be patient and it will make sense, new pieces are coming.
    I don't see any negatives in brining the collossus to 4k.
  • Not relaxed special relics are for spenders in top 25
    I think everybody can buy them
    Your Empire Family Team
    i bet a piece will cost 7k or more while spenders can lasly get more from top rewards no matter if it was top 25 or 150 (i am weaker than before) even if it was added to gold shop it'll be overpriced for sure
    but still require a lot of resources for it
    and why was ''coins'' included in the announcement, we can't use it for the event
    Not relaxed special relics are for spenders in top 25
    I think everybody can buy them
    Your Empire Family Team
    i bet a piece will cost 7k or more while spenders can lasly get more from top rewards no matter if it was top 25 or 150 (i am weaker than before) even if it was added to gold shop it'll be overpriced for sure
    but still require a lot of resources for it
    and why was ''coins'' included in the announcement, we can't use it for the event
    I don't know, I don't make the announcements. 
  • skippu (IN1)skippu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 2
    Unable to rename commanders, castles or camps.

Also, does this mean that samurai is finally coming back?!
    Unable to rename commanders, castles or camps.

Also, does this mean that samurai is finally coming back?!
    Unable to name commanders and castles after the update. 
    They are aware of this.

• ZenoSama (IN1)ZenoSama (IN1) IN1 Posts: 73
    where the heck this new relic equipment are gonna come , like we will get them in event , quest , masterblack smith whereeeeere?? and whennn ?
    where the heck this new relic equipment are gonna come , like we will get them in event , quest , masterblack smith whereeeeere?? and whennn ?
    Can't say that yet but it won't take long.
  • @Its Poseidon another glitch / issues can't complete adventure quests in outers now - this is costing me rubies now - and i do buy !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    @Its Poseidon another glitch / issues can't complete adventure quests in outers now - this is costing me rubies now - and i do buy !

What exactly is the issue?
  • @Its Poseidon another glitch / issues can't complete adventure quests in outers now - this is costing me rubies now - and i do buy !

What exactly is the issue?

i can open the page but can't click on any of the castles to attack - not even to get the message about not being able to attack this castle yet ! when i hover over the reward that shows it's value - just the castles blanked - and yes refreshed cache !
     only other thing i did was to use free move to an edge :-:smile: 

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • new glitch
    the deco from cololus event can't be sold and gives error message
    It's a known issue but if you want to sell it, press on the minus character before selling it.
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 117
    Yes Collossus required a change. When it appeared again I had a go, but the deco was only suitable for coins haha.

Relic Commander/Cast piece increase. In the past the dials have increased on both sides, therefore targets could well get harder, so you will have to increase your attack/defence pieces. Just when you think you are getting nearer, the goal posts move haha

Slightly off the main point, should the production speed pieces, in the Blacksmith, be purely for the Stone quarry/works, which are normally removed when the Relic quarry is built?
Sign In to comment.