Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: May Update 2022

Dear players,

here you can discuss our May Update.

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,725
    maybe update next time between events instead of at the same time with an event.  this one was planned  so could be possible to plan this between the end of nomads (9.30hrs)  and start foreign (10.30hrs)   
    flug @ nl 1
    This update looks vey nice, and we can see tath samurays can come back to!
    how do you see that?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Reima (SKN1)Reima (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    can't send any mead or honey to other player
    here same problem
    flug @ nl 1
    This update looks vey nice, and we can see tath samurays can come back to!
    how do you see that?
    • We slightly adjusted the defense options for Samurai Townships. From now on it will be easier to successfully defend attacks.
    haha hell yes , i overlooked that . thx.  but hopefully not 4 times a year :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 187
    here same problem
    If you click on the very top or very bottom of the tab it works - not the middle of the tab or the sides tho. 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Cant go to forts from spy report.

In Beri cant change name of castle
  • DarkBob4 (US1)DarkBob4 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    In the Castle Overview (Military) , I can see equipment but not the troops
    here same problem
    If you click on the very top or very bottom of the tab it works - not the middle of the tab or the sides tho. 
    hahaahahahahaha  , sorry to say but this doesn't improve the game experience
    flug @ nl 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,321
    Are now opposite way round 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 187
    here same problem
    hahaahahahahaha  , sorry to say but this doesn't improve the game experience
    Believe me, the changes to troop and tool distribution (in recruit, send, attack etc), the change to FC spy reps that mean you can't click on "Foreign Castle" and be taken to it etc all annoy me greatly. I wasn't saying it doesn't matter, just saying there is a workaround for the nonsense they have created. There shouldn't need to be a workaround, but at least there is one, I suppose. 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 904
    edited 31.05.2022
    Why change the stuff that didn't need changing - all the reports now inverted - can't see troops clearly anymore ! - plus castle overviews reversed - please put right - am waiting for feedback from the rest of alliance re any possible other issues !

EDIT: Unable to name castle in berimond or ice castle in outers - will add as we find issues - not moaning but want to make you aware of issues - could be hiding something more serious !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 1,982
    They know about all the issues related to buttons not working. Items being in reversed order is not intended. Not being able to change your castle name will get fixed soon.
  • Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Why can't GGE fix what's screwed-up or has bugs and leave what does work alone.  This is a world turned upside down.  Sometimes I think GGE is trying their best to run people off.  
    Ama C @ usa 1
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 174
    at least they are now doing things each month again which must be positive to see
    most of what i see is just them tidying the mess they made up but hay ho it needs to be done to move forward
    as for nomads /sams we will wait to see when they turn up
    but
     if  gge have adjusted sams then they would gain some respect of players  if they now brought that event back each month  

• Not relaxed special relics are for spenders in top 25
Sign In to comment.