Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• @WhippingIt (GB1) we are having to take a backward step to cope with this - you need a fire reduction castellian and Park troops away when not online - this usually stops the big attacks - some though are just pests and will still attack !

take time build defences and tools and see if you can join a more active alliance :wink:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Can i use my account in goodgame empire browser to play in empire four kingdom android or do i need to start from level 1 and if can play what server is my server what world 1

GGE  and GGE4K has different servers (fewer than browser version) so you need to start a new account
  • imamy (US1)imamy (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    Where is the list of language forums?

I only know about DE and EN

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en

I don't play on other servers.  Would really appreciate anyone's help so I don't have place a castle on each server to find them.

Thank you.

:)
  • Dark warrior (SA1)Dark warrior (SA1) SA1 Posts: 49
    edited 11.03.2022

Post edited by Dark warrior (SA1) on
    King of Claw Majestic War Advisor Supreme Commander Hero Brave, Proud, Ruthless Warrior
  • Hi!  I just got my second relic castellan hero, and one of its non-combat effects is to give a 33% boost to research.  Do I have to station them in my main where the research tower is in order to get that effect, or will it still work if they're in one of my outposts?
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,232
    Hi!  I just got my second relic castellan hero, and one of its non-combat effects is to give a 33% boost to research.  Do I have to station them in my main where the research tower is in order to get that effect, or will it still work if they're in one of my outposts?
    Yes, this will only work if the castellan is in your main castle.
  • I have a question about the 'War of the Realms' event. I'm about level 40 and I've played through the event three times, but despite me clicking 'Easy mode' each time at the start of the event, the foreign castles always end up being level 70 with overwhelming numbers of soldiers, and it takes hours to attack a castle that's practically right next to my own castle. Is this normal?
    My brother, who started playing more recently, has the same issue. The reason why I think it might be a bug is because the Khan events are actually easy when I click Easy mode, with the tents being level 10 and nevel surpassing level 20. Am I doing something wrong in the selection menu?
  • How do I ask my alliance for help?
  • .Rio. (US1).Rio. (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    How do I ask my alliance for help?
    To building? when you click on the building a button appears with an arrow and hourglass click on the button
    cone Verificada pela comunidade

To building? when you click on the building a button appears with an arrow and hourglass click on the button
    cone Verificada pela comunidade

The building? What building exactly?
  • JPS Kills (GB1)JPS Kills (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    I have a question about the 'War of the Realms' event. I'm about level 40 and I've played through the event three times, but despite me clicking 'Easy mode' each time at the start of the event, the foreign castles always end up being level 70 with overwhelming numbers of soldiers, and it takes hours to attack a castle that's practically right next to my own castle. Is this normal?
    My brother, who started playing more recently, has the same issue. The reason why I think it might be a bug is because the Khan events are actually easy when I click Easy mode, with the tents being level 10 and nevel surpassing level 20. Am I doing something wrong in the selection menu?
    Firstly, I am surprised no-oen has actually tried to help you. However, what you should do is in my opinion, is to click on "classic mode", that way you get it easier. As for the number of troops, this could be because of many factors, one of them being your might points.

Yes, every single glory event, no matter how far away your glory target is, they will always be the same distance and time to hit. However, you could go up against a player of the same level who gets to his quicker because he has quicker troops and a level 3 stables; just 2 of the factors that make up the glory event.
  • ASH1 (ASIA1)ASH1 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 12
    Not sure what you need help with, but there is a blue button with a red & green handshake symbol on it that you may click upon to request alliance help when recruiting units, healing units, constructing buildings, & repairing damaged buildings.
  • Where do I look to see how many construction and upgrade tokens I have?  I'm looking to upgrade a trade district I just got at the master blacksmith, and the ring menu around it says I don't have enough upgrade tokens to do it.  But I don't know what menu to go to to find out how many I actually do have, and I'd like to know so I can plan how much time to spend on token-reward events vs other things, how hard to push for the nobility contest top reward, etc etc
  • BM_NKBM_NK Moderator Posts: 100
    Where do I look to see how many construction and upgrade tokens I have?  I'm looking to upgrade a trade district I just got at the master blacksmith, and the ring menu around it says I don't have enough upgrade tokens to do it.  But I don't know what menu to go to to find out how many I actually do have, and I'd like to know so I can plan how much time to spend on token-reward events vs other things, how hard to push for the nobility contest top reward, etc etc
    Hey

• Thanks!

• voldamort (GB1)voldamort (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    Hi i was wondering if there is an opt out button for this new quest/event as i prefer the old way as wasnt so complicated dont understand why you just couldnt add new events spice things up a little not the whole way of playing
    voldamort @ en 1
  • Thanks, just wondering as i just jumped into the event and there's a quest to loot other lords but wasn't sure as  i heard some alliances have it as set rules
    Crazy init, the server rules but the quest book wants you to attack, i say there are too many players that should be playing farmville, 
  • I have a question about the 'War of the Realms' event. I'm about level 40 and I've played through the event three times, but despite me clicking 'Easy mode' each time at the start of the event, the foreign castles always end up being level 70 with overwhelming numbers of soldiers, and it takes hours to attack a castle that's practically right next to my own castle. Is this normal?
    uSING A FEATHER WILL GET IT DOWN TO ABOUT 20 MINUETS TRAVEL, AND TBH THERE ALL LEVEL 70 I THINK, SO YOUR LEVEL 40 YOU SAY, UMM I DUNNO IT CAN BE HARD, YOU NEED A GOOD COM, ALSO MANY PLAYERS HITTING THE HARDER SETTINGS HAVE TO USE AN EXTRA WAVE LOOK ITEM TO WIN, WHEN YOU GET TO LEVEL50 YOU WILL HAVE A NEW TENT CALLED THE MASTER BLACK SMITH, HERE YOU CAN BUY SOME GOOD COMANDERS THAT WILL HELP YOU, BUT AS jps SAID MAYBE TRY CLASSIC IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING AT THE MOMENT
  • @WhippingIt (GB1) we are having to take a backward step to cope with this - you need a fire reduction castellian and Park troops away when not online - this usually stops the big attacks - some though are just pests and will still attack !

take time build defences and tools and see if you can join a more active alliance :wink:
    @WhippingIt (GB1) we are having to take a backward step to cope with this - you need a fire reduction castellian and Park troops away when not online - this usually stops the big attacks - some though are just pests and will still attack !

MORE ACTIVE ALLIANCE HAHAHA HE IS IN BRITISH KNIGTHS LOLS,

DUNNO WHY THERE HAVING PROBLESM, MAYBE THIS NEW UPDATE LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file