Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Make Reputation Boosters available as gifts from Berimund Invasion

David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
I don't know if Goodgame Studios would agree with this or not, but I think that reputation boosters should be able to be sent as gifts as well from the Berimund Invasion for both players below level 70 and especially for level 70+ players. It can very difficult to complete Berimund Invasion without reputation boosters even for level 70+ players like me especially if you don't spend tons of rubies to get reputation boosters. I for example have never even reached page 4 even with using some boosters, but making reputation boosters available as gifts could help a lot. My suggestion is that maybe Goodgame Studios could replace breaching towers as gifting items from the Berimund Invasion and replace them with reputation boosters to make it easier to complete Berimund Invasion. There are plenty of ways to get breaching towers including from events as well. I got more than enough breaching towers and 15% ladders and so I think it would more sense to me to replace breaching towers with reputation boosters from Berimud Invasion. Especially since we don't seem to get Berimund Invasion very much. Ocasionally yes we get Berimund Invasion, but we seem to get glory invasions a lot more frequently along with Samauri and Nomad Invasions as well. It definitely seems to be much harder to complete Berimund Invasion than Samurai, Nomad, Foreign, and Bloodcrow Invasions. (Especially because of the high number of soldiers on walls from Berimund tents for level 70+ players and not everyone will have enough troops and/or mantlets to attack five tents at the same time every time either.) On page 1 for example it could be something like 10 1% boosters instead of 10 breaching towers and on page 3 it could be something like 20 1% boosters or maybe even 20 4% boosters instead of 20 breaching towers for example. 
David Noble @ usa 1

Comments

• You can save up a lot of boosters too, but even if I had saved up to 1,000 1% boosters without spending any rubies it may still be difficult to complete Berimund Invasion. I for example have saved up to almost 1,000 1% boosters that I haven't even used yet and possibly could take years to save enough boosters to complete Berimund Invasion as well without spending rubies.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    I think they need to make higher level camps give more rep and boosters need to be more effective every camp no matter what level it is will give 50 rep so you would need to use 100 1% boosters just to get an extra 50 rep points per camp
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 21.01.2017
    I think they need to make higher level camps give more rep and boosters need to be more effective every camp no matter what level it is will give 50 rep so you would need to use 100 1% boosters just to get an extra 50 rep points per camp
    That could also work possibly and I agree. Level 81 could give 50 reputation, mid 80's could give somewhere around 75 reputation, and level 90 could give 100 reputation without boosters for example and the same could also be true for lower level players as well between the lowest and highest levels, but I still think that reputation boosters should be available as gifts as well instead of breaching towers. 
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    That could also work possibly and I agree. Level 81 could give 50 reputation, mid 80's could give somewhere around 75 reputation, and level 90 could give 100 reputation without boosters for example and the same could also be true for lower level players as well between the lowest and highest levels, but I still think that reputation boosters should be available as gifts as well instead of breaching towers. 
    Good solid idea.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Would prefer something else. They are a waste those boosters. Even wall tools are better (I spend a heap of coins on wall tools it's not even funny)
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I dont think boosters should be able to be sent from other accounts just another way for multis to take advantage there are alreasy more than enough exploits for them without adding more.  It needs GGE to start programming these things out, as its shown its totally unwilling to deal with the issue head on so better to just remove their usefullness.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    I dont think boosters should be able to be sent from other accounts just another way for multis to take advantage there are alreasy more than enough exploits for them without adding more.  It needs GGE to start programming these things out, as its shown its totally unwilling to deal with the issue head on so better to just remove their usefullness.
    Doesn't that apply to every gift then? Meaning all gifts should be taken away from the game..
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Yup pretty much just asking to be abused, and it is!
    Philt123 @ en 1
    edited 07.03.2017
    Every little bit of extra boosters helps. My recommendation is not that you get them from month long events, but from Berimund Invasion only and you can only get them by attacking camps and not from the alliance rewards. That may help with the multi account problem. If you want to get boosters as gifts you should have to earn it by attacking camps. A lot of multi accounts may not necessarily have much activity anyway.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 08.03.2017
    What does CM Evoke or BM Ang1234 think? (I was also thinking about CM Popeye as well, but I have not seen him comment or make postings for a while now and I also don't know with 100% certainty if he still works for Goodgame Studios or not ever since there was a merge in the forum.) I was just thinking that boosters for Berimund Invasion as gift items would be better than breaching towers which we can easily get lots of from other invasions, the wheel of fortune, and from the month long events as well. Like I have said before the only way to get the gift boosters would be only from attacking camps and not from the alliance rewards or from the month long events. That means if you want the boosters to be sent as gifts you have to attack Berimund camps as well which multi accounts would not benefit from, unless if you were to actually use a multi account to attack them as well. Philt123 made the complaint that it would be abused, but my point is that you have to attack camps to earn the booster gifts for sending to people. At least some people for example may not necessarily be much active with their multi accounts, but are more likely to be active with a main account. I am hoping that at least this idea of gift boosters from Berimund Invasion by attacking Berimund camps will be implemented even if even the amount of reputation gained based on the level of camps (such level 81 gaining 50 repution, mid 80's level gaining 75 reputation, and level 90 gaining 100 reputation) will not get implemented to the game. Like I have said before my suggestion would be 10 breaching towers replaced with 10 1% boosters as gifts on page 1 and 20 breaching towers on page 3 replaced with 20 4% or at least 1% boosters as gifts on page 3. (I don't know how to make a link for CM Evoke, but I do know how to make a link for BM ang1243.)  @BM ang1243  
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hi @David Noble (US1),

I think it is unlikely this will be implemented as a rework of the activity rewards in the berimond invasion, mainly as from the bulk of player's perspectives, when you go into the numbers, 10 breaching towers are more valuable for attacking/more beneficial than 10 1% reputation boosters. 10 reputation boosters will just give you an extra 5 reputation points.

As reputation boosters stand at the moment, personally, I think they are a very poor quality tool with very little benefit to the players, I personally feel that there should be a rework of the berimond reputation system in the future.

Thanks,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    Hi @David Noble (US1),

I think it is unlikely this will be implemented as a rework of the activity rewards in the berimond invasion, mainly as from the bulk of player's perspectives, when you go into the numbers, 10 breaching towers are more valuable for attacking/more beneficial than 10 1% reputation boosters. 10 reputation boosters will just give you an extra 5 reputation points.

As reputation boosters stand at the moment, personally, I think they are a very poor quality tool with very little benefit to the players, I personally feel that there should be a rework of the berimond reputation system in the future.

Thanks,

Angus
    Please create a suggestion on how it should be fixed! I'd love to see it! :D good luck!
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• I dont think boosters should be able to be sent from other accounts just another way for multis to take advantage there are alreasy more than enough exploits for them without adding more.  It needs GGE to start programming these things out, as its shown its totally unwilling to deal with the issue head on so better to just remove their usefullness.
    only thing that getting rid of gifts does is makes it slightly harder for multis to do their thing, since it's easy enough to just send the non-gift tool rewards to the main account via monument or lab.
  • I've been playing a few years but I have a newbie question about reputation in Berimond Invasion. I've been told to use the reputation boosters during Berimond Invasion, i.e. when Beri comes to the green kingdom. 

But I am not clear on the benefit one derives from building reputation in Berimond Invasion. Does anyone know a good primer on this, or can you give me a quick explanation? 

When I looked it up there wasn't any explanation on the GGE fandom page. There was  short blurb on Berimond Invasion that just said players often use reputation boosters purchased at the blacksmith tent. 

https://goodgameempire.fandom.com/wiki/Berimond_Events#Berimond_Invasion
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    The rankings for individuals is done on reputation points for Green Beri not Gallentry points. That is why you need the boosters
  • That Discussion is nearly 5 years old lol  :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file