Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Poseidon X, Support was really no help on OP issue

FatherPretzel (US1)FatherPretzel (US1) US1 Posts: 550
edited 21.12.2021 in General Discussion
Like I figured, GGE Support was no help the getting my OPs back by that Alt accounts in that alliance that I have mentioned in several previous posts. 

Yes support did put the bird on the 2 level 13 Alt's for 2500 days, but that Alliance will just let them die and then the ops go back to nothing.  That has been going on for months and months now on US1 server.  

Of course there is nothing left really in them and there cap by that alliance was not meant to actually USE them.  It was just to be jerks and not for any game reason but just can jerk and destroy other players.

You all on GB1, we in US1 are getting more and more like your server each week.  GGE is letting US1 die by the actions of one alliance to ruin what is left for us that are still there.  Yes, the whales will survive as they are just to strong for that alliance but us low spenders or f2P are just going away bit by bit by their actions.   I can see in another 6-12 months not much for anyone but Whales or mid level spenders.  

I also see no reason for me to even spend an occasional $4.99 on the ruby 200% special in outers.  I surely do not see any reason for getting new ops and just have that alliance do this again to me and others.   GGE will die on US1 like other servers as without us f2p or low spenders there is no real game left.  Not really a game anymore at all and even Whales will get bored and move on.

GGE has made it to easy for a player to cap of a level 70 OP with letting level 13's do it this way.   The players in this alliance do not care if their Alt account gets birded as they just want to destroy players for some reason.  Takes them maybe 10 minutes to make this 13 account.  So they are giving GGE the middle finger each time they do it and gets banned by support.  They could care less, we will just make another they say, laughing all the way at GGE.

I truly hoped Poseidon X could have done more but I guess he cannot or was not worth the trouble to push this issue.   And yes it is a issue that GGE does not want to deal with it seems.   

I did get another message from Support this morning and was the boilerplate on we are looking into it and if Terms are violated we will take appropriate measures.

In case you wondered they ended up putting just about 1 million Val D at both OPs for support.  So I guess they are making GGE happy as even through they use VPN accounts at least some money is being spent by them.  

GGE has a cancer in the game and it is treatable but they prefer to keep there head in the sand as long as some money comes in to them.

Such a shame in what was such a good game that was launched  9+ years ago and is just a piece of junk now game wise.  
Post edited by FatherPretzel (US1) on
Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• FatherPretzel (US1)FatherPretzel (US1) US1 Posts: 550
    edited 21.12.2021
    I did look online and there are 100s of accounts for sale anywhere from $25 to the hundreds.

Not sure why anyone would buy one at this point really.   Just a waste of money in my opinion as the game is not much of a game anymore.

Just spend and do a few upgrades.  No real challenge in any game quests or events.  Just the same old Nomads, BTH, Outers, and occasional Sami.  But all are just repletion hit and re-hit again and again.

Or in the case of BTH, spend alot for some rewards.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    edited 21.12.2021
    Even Poseidon X said in a prior post the BIGGEST flaw in the game is there is no Strategy anymore.   As this game was a strategy game when it first started but now just a spend to do some upgrades to your place.  
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • @Justinlegoboy (US1), I can actually agree with you in a lot of terms, and I really can't imagine losing an Outpost that you may have spent months and even years working on. But honestly I do think that the game has time to change and re balance the things. I'm sure that this is literally a thing that is easier said than done, still I feel that the game can at least try to re balance the features by listening to players and further refining those ideas in an apt manner. I really hope that we may be able to find an apt solution for the problem that @Justinlegoboy (US1) had experienced.

edited 21.12.2021
    Thanks for the thoughts and yes GGE could reinnervate the game with good changes, but that would require them to rethink there business model which right now is how do we get players to spend more real money on Deco's and such.

They are not really into doing new events or quests.  There has not be a real new event or quest in several years.  If you want to say what about Beyond the Horizon event that is nothing but a spend a bunch of money to win some tokens event.  It is not a event really that takes any strategy,  just that you spend money.  

So yes it could change, but I do not think it will to any real extent unless the change makes money.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • you are legit MU-TuF. MISC alliance lmao. And you are complaining about level 13s? MISC and TuF did it first and now you are complaining.

Glad to see people like you quit. Makes my day.
    edited 21.12.2021
    No idea who you are except that you are in that alliance.  In fact, I do not know anyone in your alliance from all my years of playing.  Others may have done what you say in the past but not this player.

I have never done a level 13 thing like you are doing in my 9+ years playing.   Maybe others have done what you say but not me.  I would not even think of doing what you all are doing.

All I can read in that small post you did is a lot of hate and anger.  Life is to short for that in my book.  

Also making Alt accounts is against GGE Terms of Service from what I am told.  I do not do that and never had a Alt account in all my years.      

I am a one place player.

I will just live with my Main for now and visit with my teammates.

I leave you with this HippityHoppity.   Two wrongs do not make a right my mom and dad said to me and my brothers and sister, God rest their souls.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Thanks for the thoughts and yes GGE could reinnervate the game with good changes, but that would require them to rethink there business model which right now is how do we get players to spend more real money on Deco's and such.

They are not really into doing new events or quests.  There has not be a real new event or quest in several years.  If you want to say what about Beyond the Horizon event that is nothing but a spend a bunch of money to win some tokens event.  It is not a event really that takes any strategy,  just that you spend money.  

So yes it could change, but I do not think it will to any real extent unless the change makes money.
    Yes, I can really agree to your view on BTH and also I would like to point out another bigger offender in the same case:- The Masters of Might version of the Outer realms in which, all you do to get rewards if you are a spender is to spend maybe  100-200 dollars and expand your castle, cap outposts and fill them completely with decorations that you can purchase with your money. And the only thing that you want to have is Money. I've never seen a non-spender ever get anywhere near the  top 1000 position ever since I had started playing OR.
  • I do not play Masters of Might for tokens anymore as it costs money and you are right on that point.  Another event that Zero Skill is needed.   Just bring about $25-100 bucks if you want to do good like you said.

I will go in last few days just to see if I can get some free troops.  I have finished about 20,000 place for doing just a few upgrades. 

The Heritage Hunter is the same way and I do not even go in that one at all even to try for free troops.  Since I do not buy I know I would just be fodder for the spenders and on fire a lot in like 1 day.

Swap version I will play once and awhile and even maybe spend $4.99 on a 200% bonus a I can get in the 2000-2500 ranking for just that small amount.  I have noticed if you do not push for top 1000 you are pretty much not bothered. 

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    No idea who you are except that you are in that alliance.  In fact, I do not know anyone in your alliance from all my years of playing.  Others may have done what you say in the past but not this player.

I have never done a level 13 thing like you are doing in my 9+ years playing.   Maybe others have done what you say but not me.  I would not even think of doing what you all are doing.

All I can read in that small post you did is a lot of hate and anger.  Life is to short for that in my book.  

Also making Alt accounts is against GGE Terms of Service from what I am told.  I do not do that and never had a Alt account in all my years.      

I am a one place player.

I will just live with my Main for now and visit with my teammates.

I leave you with this HippityHoppity.   Two wrongs do not make a right my mom and dad said to me and my brothers and sister, God rest their souls.

As your alliance has been dormant for a long time now, it's not surprising that your outposts were lost to alts. This is a good lesson to get off maps. I don't see the point of leaving the game over OP capts, capping said OP's is simply a part of the game 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• Kingdom of Dan (IN1)Kingdom of Dan (IN1) IN1 Posts: 66
    edited 23.12.2021
    I do not play Masters of Might for tokens anymore as it costs money and you are right on that point.  Another event that Zero Skill is needed.   Just bring about $25-100 bucks if you want to do good like you said.

I will go in last few days just to see if I can get some free troops.  I have finished about 20,000 place for doing just a few upgrades. 

The Heritage Hunter is the same way and I do not even go in that one at all even to try for free troops.  Since I do not buy I know I would just be fodder for the spenders and on fire a lot in like 1 day.

Swap version I will play once and awhile and even maybe spend $4.99 on a 200% bonus a I can get in the 2000-2500 ranking for just that small amount.  I have noticed if you do not push for top 1000 you are pretty much not bothered. 

Honestly, I've found out that we are still able to get a decent amount of troops and a small amount of upgrade/construction tokens (think it was 170/45) from thethe masters of might by just filling the entire castle with the decorations, but if you are going for a decent amount of tokens, you would need to spend at least a little or work hard like hell to get it.
  • As for the heritage version, I just enter it and do not care what I get

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file