Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,869
    Had a bunch of horns coming at my main so slapped on a 60% CY bonus for defense as a stables build item and low and behold no bonus was to be found in any of the reports or defensive set up but can be found equipped to my commander stats along with my stables....Wrote my good friend Barry over the weekend and no reply so far on this issue. 

These are attacking stats, you should instead look at the defenders cast sstats, as this is where +60% courtyard is applied.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 838
    Had a bunch of horns coming at my main so slapped on a 60% CY bonus for defense as a stables build item and low and behold no bonus was to be found in any of the reports or defensive set up but can be found equipped to my commander stats along with my stables....Wrote my good friend Barry over the weekend and no reply so far on this issue. 

These are attacking stats, you should instead look at the defenders cast sstats, as this is where +60% courtyard is applied.
    So, why then does a commander have "+60% combat strength when defending the courtyard" as shown in the screenshot? Or: why would anyone attack with a commander that gives the defender's castellan extra combat strength?
    Wiglema (NL1)
  •  
    they have cons like in common-epic 
    also 60-30=30 :lol:
  • The daily task of collecting resources from citizens in castle is becoming very difficult, spent 20 minutes sitting in a castle and not one popped up.  Use to be able to spend 5 minutes and the task would be done.
    MacGregor77 @ usa 1
  • edited 05.12.2021
    yep its a glitch

• pätmän (SKN1)pätmän (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 12
    does anyone got their seasonal prizes from last season competition(top 30 and top100)??? bug??? how are you going to fix that?
  • does anyone got their seasonal prizes from last season competition(top 30 and top100)??? bug??? how are you going to fix that?
    i heared some alliance mate got it
    anyway a mod said that it'll be fixed on monday
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 568
    edited 10.12.2021
    Any mod can explain this non sense?
    why the flam thrower (non vet) is in gold shop while the composite bowman is in silver?
  • Items not in my Inventory after Purchase

i have bought this out 2-3 times now and it never gives me the items. . .im basically wasting my wintertide charms at this point. kind of infuriating.
    Please provide me with the horsetails, i have spent my charms for and please fix this bug so it doesnt happen to any other player.
    i almost bought rubys after long break(5euros in 2years), but didnt have to... gge can keep their decos, i keep my money... well see after monday, they can fix or not fix problems, my purchase strike stays as long the game sucks...
  • Acid-Rain (US1)Acid-Rain (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    iPoseidon X Angel said:

I'm a little late responding to this but was told its a display issue. never appeared on the cast. shared the commander stats as i found it odd it appeared there. Also was assured the 60% was in effect at the time of the horns so no longer dismayed just found the placement odd.
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    Any mod can explain this non sense?
    why the flam thrower (non vet) is in gold shop while the composite bowman is in silver?
    Ya, I noticed that too...Simple answer, they moved it. Likely reason, make it more expensive to buy.
    Melee troops are preferable for CY defense, so it's a good way to deplete your gold coin.
    Probable explanation they will give, they had to move it to make room for something else on the silver page, because it has limited slots. You know the way it works.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
    does anyone got their seasonal prizes from last season competition(top 30 and top100)??? bug??? how are you going to fix that?
    i heared some alliance mate got it
    anyway a mod said that it'll be fixed on monday
    what a Monday they might mean??? still no prizes from last long event... does anyone know some better game than this s....?
    i cant even contact to support, because they dont find my account... dosnt support know skandinavium letters??? that isnt even my job to ask my earned prizes... or am i earned? mayby gge dosnt give prizes to players who dont buy rubys anymore??? then  i understand that bug...
    i cant even contact to support, because they dont find my account... dosnt support know skandinavium letters??? that isnt even my job to ask my earned prizes... or am i earned? mayby gge dosnt give prizes to players who dont buy rubys anymore??? then  i understand that bug...
    now i founded way to get my message to support... lets see...
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 568
    edited 18.12.2021
    my alliance finished the whole list of rewards in beri while i didn't receive any reward (even the weak deco)
  • Himelik (US1)Himelik (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    My alliance noticed last night that the alliance glory boost doesn't seem to provide any benefit anymore. My glory gained for attacks with the boost on was nearly exactly the same as attacks sent without the boost. I've experimented with sending attacks before activating the boost and turning the boost on before landing, as well as sending while the boost is already active and that doesn't make a difference either. 
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,869
    My alliance noticed last night that the alliance glory boost doesn't seem to provide any benefit anymore. My glory gained for attacks with the boost on was nearly exactly the same as attacks sent without the boost. I've experimented with sending attacks before activating the boost and turning the boost on before landing, as well as sending while the boost is already active and that doesn't make a difference either. 
    That's because the effect has never made much of a difference. 
  • DarkBob4 (US1)DarkBob4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Same problem with glory bonus here. Two attacks--same tools, same  troops, same commander, same defenders. One attack with 100% (as advertised) glory bonus.  One without.  Only a slight difference in glory obtained.
  • Himelik (US1)Himelik (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    That's because the effect has never made much of a difference. 
    Maybe don't advertise it as a 100% increase in glory then?  https://prnt.sc/2428tit

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file