Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Do Winter Charms repeat after you complete page 5 (I edit post as I made mistake, Please reread Mod)

Justinlegoboy (US1)Justinlegoboy (US1) US1 Posts: 398
edited 05.12.2021 in General Discussion
Do the Winter Charms repeat for a 2nd time after you finish the 5 pages.

Some old monthly events used to do that a slightly higher total required.

But I know the last monthly like this for MBS stuff only went one time.

So I guess the point is if it is a one time 5 pages then no need to rush on doing it especially if you are not worried about top 100 or better.

I also remember how a lot of players wanted the last one to do at least one repeat so maybe GGE (LoL) actually listened to us and corrected this issue with a second go around
Post edited by Justinlegoboy (US1) on
Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,555
    Do the Winter Charms repeat for a 2nd time after you finish the 6 pages.

Some old monthly events used to do that a slightly higher total required.

But I know the last monthly like this for MBS stuff only went one time.

So I guess the point is if it is a one time 6 pages then no need to rush on doing it especially if you are not worried about top 100 or better.

I also remember how a lot of players wanted the last one to do at least one repeat so maybe GGE (LoL) actually listened to us and corrected this issue with a second go around
    There are a total of 8 pages, you can get 17350 charms from these by getting 10.000 seasonal points. Seasonal events don't repeat themselves and I would say that's for the better because if they did, I would've completed it 25 times already. 
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,558
    just 25???
    flug @ nl 1
  • I made a mistake Poseidon X so I edited my title and post.   It is showing 5 pages for me on the US1 Server and is the Wintertide Jubilee event for 28 days which I call the monthly.  Here is a link to what I see.

https://gyazo.com/94b5a7630b480c083733dc70292e03b9

Sorry I do not know how to paste a picture just a link to gyazo.

If this is the same event that you are talking about were are my page 6, 7, and 8?  Do I have to do the 5 first before they show up?  

Also my 5 pages do not come up to near your 17,350 charms.

Is there some sort of version for you big spenders and us f2p and low spenders get a cheaper version?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
    Justinlegoboy

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    I made a mistake Poseidon X so I edited my title and post.   It is showing 5 pages for me on the US1 Server and is the Wintertide Jubilee event for 28 days which I call the monthly.  Here is a link to what I see.

https://gyazo.com/94b5a7630b480c083733dc70292e03b9

Sorry I do not know how to paste a picture just a link to gyazo.

If this is the same event that you are talking about were are my page 6, 7, and 8?  Do I have to do the 5 first before they show up?  

Also my 5 pages do not come up to near your 17,350 charms.

Is there some sort of version for you big spenders and us f2p and low spenders get a cheaper version?

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
    Justinlegoboy

We are talking about the same event, I think it's different for people above lvl 950.
    Mine went all the way up to 2.000 seasonal points and then I unlocked the second version, that went to 10.000, those two combined gave me 17350 charms.

But like I said, if it were to reset every time you completed it I would have it over 25 times now by now, while I wouldn't mind that, I don't think it's a good idea.
  • I am 70/950 and did not know you can go higher then that.

So you are saying there is a 951+ Ledgen Level?   How high does it go and how do you get it above 950?

If it has to do with HoL level 7 stuff I am out of luck as I just cannot see a low spender like me getting 3500 even for the Keep.

So there are 2 version I guess and please let us know how you get above 950.  I would appreciate it and pass the info on.

Sincerely,

Justinlegoboy
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    I am 70/950 and did not know you can go higher then that.

So you are saying there is a 951+ Ledgen Level?   How high does it go and how do you get it above 950?

If it has to do with HoL level 7 stuff I am out of luck as I just cannot see a low spender like me getting 3500 even for the Keep.

So there are 2 version I guess and please let us know how you get above 950.  I would appreciate it and pass the info on.

Sincerely,

Justinlegoboy
    No I didn't say that, there's a lvl 1-650, 651-949 and a 950+ bracket, but they all have 2 versions, the first one has 2000 points, when you get that then you instantly unlock the last few pages that go up to 10k points.
  • I am sorry if I misunderstood, I apologize to you.

So I guess I do the first 5 pages and then a second set with pages 6, 7, and 8 will show up with more charms to earn.

As you can see by me link above I am not near as fast as you and other spenders.  

I did check by my XP area and it says I am Max Legen Level at 950.

Again I apologize, I am just not as smart on the game as you and many other.  

Just curious did GGE tell us anywhere that there are 2 versions?  Or was it something we just had to find out.

Thanks and be safe Poseidon X Angel.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • is there any informations about what will these currency be converted to when it expires?
  • Just finished page 5 and page 6,7,and 8 showed up.

Seems like GGE could have just had all 8 pages show up at the beginning for level 950s.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    Just finished page 5 and page 6,7,and 8 showed up.

Seems like GGE could have just had all 8 pages show up at the beginning for level 950s.

It's been like this since the day I can remember.
  • That was not the point of my remark/statement.  

Just seems like if a level 950 is going to have 8 pages why not just have it show 1 of 8 and 2 of 8, ect..

Why have it only show 1 of 5 then a 2nd set comes.  

I am pretty sure they can do the computer code, you said they have different set for 3 different legen levels anyway so it is already in place.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file