Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Charms Cast look item for 250 charms

I decided to get this Christmas look Cast item and did the 250 charms and it now shows now "Sold Out" but I cannot find it in my storage area to put on.

I did find a Anchors one and one what looks like a Pyramid that I do not even remember getting but no Christmas one with the 14 day timer.

Does it come like after the nightly reset by GGE?

I am not going to do a ticket for a 250 charm item as there are much worst bugs then this one if it is even a bug.  

Yesterday I did a 999 Rubie 100% Nomad Tablet boost that was to be for 1 hour that never took affect.  The timer came on but no gain in tablets.  I checked both before and after reports and all are basically the same amount.  

Maybe I am just cursed on this little crap...

Just wanted to make my place look a bit like peace and joy.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,257
    Hello you will find it , if you send as a gift to someone , it is meant for a gift for someone else , i bought it for someone 
    i hope this helps 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I will have to check that as I did not think it mentioned as a gift like some other items.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • You were right it was a "Gift" I had to send to someone.

So I guess I am not going to look festive.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,257
    unless they send you a gift 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I can hope but would have been nice for GGE to think ahead and offer it also for yourself if you wanted to buy it with charms.

But thank you for pointing that out.   I completely did not see the gift part.  I guess I am just getting old.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file