Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Rewards in Nomad Shop

I think it's time to change the rewards in nomad shops, especially the troops ! They are useless against everything and can't be used in FL/BC  invasions

Comments

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    Also Relicus is stuck !!! nit able to upgrade the equipmentt 
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,579
    we have to wait a long time till players have less nom coins , otherwise players can buy the whole shop and you will have a disbalance in the game 
    flug @ nl 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    Doesnt make a lot of sense then that they dropped the value of the 3 points in the ice championship to 740 tokens if inflation is a concern, I would have thought it would be the reverse.
  •  
    ?
    i don't understand this but it hasn't been changed (in other words spend 950)
    Our server spend 740

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,579
    :)) you should think it's 1 game with 1 valeu :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,564
    Doesnt make a lot of sense then that they dropped the value of the 3 points in the ice championship to 740 tokens if inflation is a concern, I would have thought it would be the reverse.
    perhaps you're in a lower level bracket, sub 800?
    Ok! yes I am sub 800,  but in the last championship I had to spend 950 nomad points not 740, so have they changed recently.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,564
    Ok! yes I am sub 800,  but in the last championship I had to spend 950 nomad points not 740, so have they changed recently.
    Yes, that's changed then, they added new brackets for sub lvl 800 players.
    thanks for the info!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file