Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Looking for help being attacked multiple times.

2»

Comments

• KUMMOKUMMO Posts: 6
    edited 29.03.2013
    its all how you setup your defenders on your walls for whats incoming. I send 100 2h and 200 heavy cross set your d up for more ranged than melee
    KUMMO @ usa 1
  • KUMMOKUMMO Posts: 6
    edited 29.03.2013
    exactly what happened and what I was telling them
    KUMMO @ usa 1
  • TheMinecraft345TheMinecraft345 Posts: 1
    edited 29.03.2013
    Apparently, I vote for Choppedup and this is not farmville, but at lease there can be peace. THIS IS NOT MODERN WAR
    TheMinecraft345 @ usa 1
  • ZeMaster830 (US1)ZeMaster830 (US1) Posts: 797
    edited 29.03.2013
    but i beat a level 60 soo watch out

lol that doesnt say much... one of my friends, a level 26 at the time beat a level 60 as well. the level 60's defences: armed citizens. so that isnt saying much crazy war kid. :P and please merge your posts into one
    ZeMaster830 @ usa1 and @ en1. Proud Member of LegionOfTheFree. legionofthefree.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Since when did a Desert Tower look like this?
  • choppedupchoppedup Posts: 10
    edited 29.03.2013
    This was a post from me asking for help in the game or maby even some help from other players not once did i ever out or name your alliance in any of my comments. Thank you to all who wrote comments on how to help us out! But yet once again our group will be rebuilding after multiple attacks.
    choppedup @ usa 1
  • chancermchancerm Posts: 6
    edited 29.03.2013
    Good morning choppedup. as for attacks it is the game.You an your alliance had great honor an glory points to gain. You took them from someone else , we take them. then like today some takes them from me. circle of life if you keep ur glory an honor low nobody will attack u as there is no point to it nothing to gain. U still have 40 honor 63% honor to take. We did not touch your lower lvl alliance cause they had no honor to be taken. I hope u understand, This was not personnel! we have an will continue this as all great alliance. If u truly like to learn then message us not here on the forums.
    chancerm @ usa 1
  • AmazingRaulGameAmazingRaulGame Posts: 183
    edited 29.03.2013
    i dont know why people are angry
    this game is about this,you cant be angry when you have been atacked
    its just a game, if they atack you build your empire till you get them, motivate yourself,get to the top, dont surrender
    thats what the game is about,isnt it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]This is my castle8)
    Level:47
    Glory Title:Knight
    Honor:79
    Alliance:none
    Achievment Points:720
  • choppedupchoppedup Posts: 10
    edited 29.03.2013
    Its hard to rebuild when your being attacked 3 and 4 times a day.
    choppedup @ usa 1
  • AmazingRaulGameAmazingRaulGame Posts: 183
    edited 29.03.2013
    and?its imposible to be in ruins if your active
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]This is my castle8)
    Level:47
    Glory Title:Knight
    Honor:79
    Alliance:none
    Achievment Points:720
  • chancermchancerm Posts: 6
    edited 29.03.2013
    Ya tell me about I was attack 7 time yesterday, over 3000 troops attacked!!!! but Iam not complaining just rebuilding an thinking new stratage as for where my weakness are. There is alot to learn in this game an never take for granite any thing.so rebuild an learn!!!
    chancerm @ usa 1
  • Sidious2Sidious2 Posts: 1
    edited 30.03.2013
    how do you get to use the moat? I see the Icon, but dont see any defense tools for it?
    Sidious @ usa 1
  • edited 30.03.2013
    Make sure you have a decent castellan and some wall tools, they will help you greatly in defensive battles...

ha! Bob the builder. you know me
  • I am being attacked continually and am being destroyed. I cant see the point in carrying on is there anything I can do?
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 68
    i would suggest joining a more active lower alliance that will help you
  • this is a 2013 post to inform you two :lol:
  • Need help.....Please give me the latest 2021 November voucher codes and which website to redeem them in.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file