Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Got a bad feeling about a future upcoming Val troop change that will happen at some point

As the title says I got a bad feeling that a change to the Val's is coming within 6-9 months at most.

Like Demons/Horrors and then GGE doing Vet Horrors, I got this gut feeling the same will happen with Val troops.

The WHALES will not like it once some of us get level 5 and higher defense Vals that we can recruit for coin.  It will make the WHALES life not as easy even with their attacks with 200-300 CY bonus and 10-11 waves.   So I see GGE doing the same with Vals as they did with Horror's.   There will become a "Veteran Val" troop to make our defense life harder again and it will be to please the WHALES.

Keeping track on US1 server there are many players that have finally gotten the Attack Val upgrades done and are finally starting the Defense upgrades.  In 4-6 months some of us will have Melee done and the Range going.   GGE cannot let us have a even match as the WHALES will not like not being able to crush us grinders, F2P players easily.

So they will announce a new, super exciting, super special upgrade of Veteran Vals.   

I just see it coming.......

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,557
    Let's not create an problem where there is none :)
  • I am not creating a problem old friend.

Just I can see it happening.   That they(GGE) can easily just make a new "Veteran Val with better states.

You and I know once us F2P and Low spenders finally get Val Defense up to level 5+ the attackers (WHALES) will start to complain  to GGE that they are having a hard time winning big.

So to keep the cash cow (slang) going they will do something like this.   Next logical step really.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Let's not create an problem where there is none :)
    i think you should take MB V1 and glory event as examples
    when we get used to them they have been changed in favor of spenders so problems are made no matter how long/far it was evaded
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 217
    A Good customer caring company will tackle the problem before it even araises or atleast try to address it. This is just plain STUPID
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 68
    how about sorting the problem we have out first then  negative things return with negative thoughts so  maybe a few good updates from gge would help that 
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    Yep, I think that present problems should be addressed first, if players keep leaving at the present rate the future won't be there to worry about. 
    You only have to look at event tables and scores to see what's coming and I think GGE know it, and are prepared to let it happen. It's getting to the stage now where you have to wonder if there's to much to fix, and so another option will be looked for.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,557
    A Good customer caring company will tackle the problem before it even araises or atleast try to address it. This is just plain STUPID
    Can't solve a made up problem ;-) 
  • You miss what I think Brian888 is trying to say I think Poseidon X.

What I think Brian888 is trying to point out is GGE most likely knows their will be a issue in playing once the tables are more even for all with all getting Val's both attack and defense level 5-10 via recruiting.  So GGE should think and do some adjustments to get ahead of the issue.

So he is saying they(GGE) should try and see what they can do BEFORE it any become a bigger issue.  We all know once us F2P and Low spenders can recruit the better Val Defense troops (level 5+)  the WHALES will complain.  They want to have easier wins and big ones also.   They hate sending and finding open gates or troops moved out.  

GGE has made the game so attack focus anyone can see that.  Just look at the temp items in the Master Blacksmith shop.  There is a total of one (1) defense item and like 6 or so attacks ones you can do.   Same with the rewards you get in Monthly and events.  They are mostly Attack focus as the only real Defense reward is the Pirate Cove for top 25 alliance for a bit of a CY bonus for 4 days.  All they rest are either Attack Val troops or some sort of Attack bonus like extra waves.

A simple solution would be for GGE to make some sort of event or such that requires skill and work to do via attack troops.  Like the Capital, Metro, KT which was a good idea but GGE just let it drop and die and did nothing to update it or make it more appealing for alliances to keep playing it.  So they sit and are really just mostly eye candy and no real use to an alliance.   
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    i cant understand your last comment  poseidon sorry
    can you tell me why gge have made these problems  and why they will not correct them 
    only thing there ever said im aware of is "it needs to be done to balance the game" 
    so is the game balanced now and are the players making a fuss about nothing 

for a start reading back i think poseidon was referring to justins comments more than mine so i apologias to poseidon

as far as justins comments  i can see where your coming from  and gge is more attacking minded these days for sure but the uk server  is over a year in front of how bad your server is  so to be honest they could have lv 100 mead troops it would not make a difference at all now as things are so bad so sorry to sound negative towards you 
    from  other players messages about the uk server  there is between only 800/1000 players active and getting into the top 100 of events now you need less than half the amount of points you had to have 
    the only thing  about mead troops is once you can get lv5 mead troops then maybe the option of getting 1 to 4 should be lost we do seem to have alot of troop choice that we dont need
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,563
    i cant understand your last comment  poseidon sorry
    can you tell me why gge have made these problems  and why they will not correct them 
    only thing there ever said im aware of is "it needs to be done to balance the game" 
    so is the game balanced now and are the players making a fuss about nothing 

he's not saying GGE is making the problem but players in this case creating a problem, wich in fact WILL happen . when defence get too strong , changes  for attackers will be created in no time to make defence weaker and weaker . and guess what, the playing field will get smaller and smaller 
    flug @ nl 1
  • You are right in that GGE made the decision year(s) ago to make attack much stronger than defense.  

You just have to look at the current Outers Mistry version to see how bad it is.

We get hit by 150/150 commanders with all sorts of relic bonuses on and CY's of over 140.  Not to mention they can get the extra waves so many are sending with extra 3-5 waves and 5K-7K total.

For those that even want to try and do defense there is not even a option to "Buy" something for helping you beyond a basic coin Son of Eagle set which gives you 82/82 and a CY of 65%.   

There is not one, NOT ONE, relic widget to put on for Defense.

So how is that even remotely FAIR PLAY Mods and CM's?

The game is going more and more south and I am sure GGE knows it by looking at the numbers.  Just this week we had 2 players give up as just not any fun and even the chat could not hold them to come on for a bit.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,563
    You are right in that GGE made the decision year(s) ago to make attack much stronger than defense.  

You just have to look at the current Outers Mistry version to see how bad it is.

We get hit by 150/150 commanders with all sorts of relic bonuses on and CY's of over 140.  Not to mention they can get the extra waves so many are sending with extra 3-5 waves and 5K-7K total.

For those that even want to try and do defense there is not even a option to "Buy" something for helping you beyond a basic coin Son of Eagle set which gives you 82/82 and a CY of 65%.   

There is not one, NOT ONE, relic widget to put on for Defense.

So how is that even remotely FAIR PLAY Mods and CM's?

The game is going more and more south and I am sure GGE knows it by looking at the numbers.  Just this week we had 2 players give up as just not any fun and even the chat could not hold them to come on for a bit.

that misty caastle version is bad real bad, you have no change . i had 23k defence wiped away in 1 attack. and then the rest of the alliance . It's the rules of GGE they say. to me it's behavior . they spend hundreds euro's me just few euro's .
    from my alliance there are just 2 players because of it, next  misty castle version  will be 1 less.

what i think should happen there.;

1> make it an event for alliance , similar to horizon. players must be in alliance for at least 1 week (this should also apply to horizon). so not like now all P2W collected in 1 alliance.

2> players should get a change to build up a defence by a 12 or 24 safe mode. 

3> and no more temporary equipment, for P2W players no problem to buy this daily, for an F2p player that is something different

for me this misty castle was the last one i go to. so no more worry to get in top 1000 in kc :)))
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file