Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Visual bug seasonal

The under 70 seasonal can't see what this reward actually provides.
“We are especially proud of all the players who have been with us for many years. With over 250 content updates since the game launched in 2011, we have obviously kept the fun factor high.” GGE

Comments

• Poison (AU1)Poison (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    Hi, still haven't heard from you GGS. I have no idea what I'm playing for when it only states ci_effect_NA...
    “We are especially proud of all the players who have been with us for many years. With over 250 content updates since the game launched in 2011, we have obviously kept the fun factor high.” GGE
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,564
  • Poison (AU1)Poison (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    Thank you!

• better watch the unique marketplace skin i think it's permanent

still surprised you could get top 25 ofc if u were non-spender

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file