Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: October Update 2021

Dear players,
 here you can discuss the update.

Comments

• DONARIS (GR1)DONARIS (GR1) GR1 Posts: 12
    θα δωσετε περισσοτερα σκιτ?
    DonarisghrisGam @ GR 1
  • thats so ridiculose it means i must send all food units to OP to keep those mead units that costs too much to afford
    also why adding selling relic buildings this month i just placed and destroyed an inner district yesterday
    and OFC the MB V2.0 will change in shape not in price :disappointed:

• Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I just demolished Relic Quarry in my main, Relic Woodcutter in an OP and Relic Woodcutter in Fire.  I wanted to see the impact that might create before going a step further...........I expect to see the Construction tokens & upgrades in my account within the next 24 hours!
    Thank you, Ama C
    Ama C @ usa 1
  • Ama C (US1)Ama C (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Additionally, when you go to demolish it does not tell you what will be returned....it only tells you how many hours it takes for the demo.  Ama C
    Ama C @ usa 1
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,056
    I just demolished Relic Quarry in my main, Relic Woodcutter in an OP and Relic Woodcutter in Fire.  I wanted to see the impact that might create before going a step further...........I expect to see the Construction tokens & upgrades in my account within the next 24 hours!
    Thank you, Ama C
    Hello Ama,

I am afraid you selected the option to demolish your relic buildings, that's not the same as selling them. As you can see, the game doesn't display any amount of tokens before demolishing and thus you didn't receive any after the process. it's not the same as selling them. However, I still suggest you contact support to see if it can be undone.
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 913
    edited 27.10.2021

since the "update" my market barrow capacity has dropped by about 420 ? nothing mentioned - was this deliberate or an error - and has it been mentioned before ?
    also lvel40 storm forts seem to have level 80 defences in now ! (edit) - will add anything else noticed when i see it !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,056

since the "update" my market barrow capacity has dropped by about 420 ? nothing mentioned - was this deliberate or an error - and has it been mentioned before ?
    also lvel40 storm forts seem to have level 80 defences in now ! (edit) - will add anything else noticed when i see it !

Nothing should be changed there, try contacting support to get your market barrows checked out.
  • jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 115
    edited 28.10.2021
    RE:  Ama C's lament:

Looks like we can only sell Relic buildings from within the Buildings Storehouse
    ( Bottom Right Menu: Construction -> Buildings Storehouse ), where any unused
    or un-Placed Relic buildings will be at the very bottom of the list by default.

Other possible "update" changes noticed:
    1. My Market Barrow capacity has also dropped by an amount similar to what Dan De Lion has mentioned.
    2. In Storm, the Aquamarine obtained by hitting Level 80 Storm Forts, has dropped to about half of what it used to be, even though I use the very same Commanders and Troops as before.
    jamman @ usa 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 394
    edited 28.10.2021
    @Poseidon X Angel

I too have noticed a drop of 420, in the amount my market barrows can transport. It is obviously something that has happened with the latest update, since it is appearing on at least 3 different servers. I am sure we would all like an explanation.

(Edit) I also noticed the Master Armourer didn't reset at the start of the nomads event, as it has been doing for over a year now. I am wondering why this has changed too.

Regards,
    Debbie

Post edited by eibbed62 (AU1) on
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 854

Nothing should be changed there, try contacting support to get your market barrows checked out.

My market barrow transport capacity also dropped from 39 480 to 39 060, but I guess most players wouldn't immediately notice the change.
    @Poseidon X Angel, should every individual player contact support to get the market barrows checked out, or will you ask someone at GGS to check what happened?

Wiglema (NL1)
  • Mine has also dropped but it doesn't look like GGE is going to even try to fix it. Game is becoming a total waste of time.

• since the "update" my market barrow capacity has dropped by about 420 ? nothing mentioned - was this deliberate or an error - and has it been mentioned before ?

I have tried to raise a ticket but not even auto reply from support - waited a couple of days and still nothing - is this being worked on please - don't treat us like mushrooms - and i do understand as a mod you are in a voulantary position - but even a post saying i'm not allowed to comment would help !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • we need to see Mote lvl2 roadblock 68k ruby to spend with won sceats from our efforts  
    or no progress forward there should be equal amounts of popups for all ruby building upgrades
    means no point moving forward
    ****special offer pop ups ******as required for lvl up mote 
  • Also i noticed other  anomalies (due to my disappointment when  using my  construction speed cast )% is not working correctly as 51.5% should be half the time to upgrade building in main which would reduce my skips needed ,used however ,but it does not add correctly to half the time when it states 50% its more like 12.5% /15%
    is there a magic  GGE calculator one can use to come to understanding that the numbers of half  time =pixel magic time ;0)

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 315

My barrows all dropped by a similar amount in capacity, and I asked others who said the same happened for them too.

Osiris @ en 1

• since the "update" my market barrow capacity has dropped by about 420 ? nothing mentioned - was this deliberate or an error - and has it been mentioned before ?

My barrows all dropped by a similar amount in capacity, and I asked others who said the same happened for them too.

managed to raise a ticket on second attempt - mod's conspicious by their absence - suggest to your alliance that everyone who has this issue raises a ticket ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    Dear players,

where is todays event .....are they all asleep at gge
  • Dear players,

where is todays event .....are they all asleep at gge
      there is something on the german server but i can't quite get what it says - Halloween event ? but is too late as past now !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Sign In to comment.