Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

4000 anniversary tablets left

i got 4000 left what now , nothing to buy
willr @ nl 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,569
    waiting for the next anniversary?   

flug @ nl 1
  • you sure :grey_question:
    it's outdated currency
    you can't use it now  so what other option is there???
    can't sell it either
    flug @ nl 1
  • maybe support can remove them or convert them into something else like what happened with broken plates?
    edited 08.10.2021
    if they do that , they will have a lot of work . i think willr is not the only-one.  but would be nice indeed

flug @ nl 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 321
    We were given plenty of time to spend them though.
    not enough as it seems :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,561
    if they do that , they will have a lot of work . i think willr is not the only-one.  but would be nice indeed

The shop was already extended by a few weeks.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 798

Looks like some people missed the reminder...
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    And the special shop, i saw normal shops, but no special anniversary shops, oh dear , misdirected again !
    And the special shop, i saw normal shops, but no special anniversary shops, oh dear , misdirected again !
    It was there though, pretty easy to find too.
    I didnt see an extra shop just named aniversary shop for those tokens, so maybe another gliche!
    No, that was the shop.
    ? what shop, is there a pic.

Someone's telling me the tokens  were redeeemed in another shop?
    ? what shop, is there a pic.

Someone's telling me the tokens  were redeeemed in another shop?
    There was a new shop inside the blacksmith.
    Well thats the rub then. If it was inside the blacksmith its not a new shop as advertised , as the blacksmith is the shop, not whats inside ?
    A new shop would have shown as a tent around the green main camp as all the others do! Even you should accept that.  So misinformation once again.
    Every other event allways shows its own tent so there are no mistakes , so what was done  was wrong, again.
    Well thats the rub then. If it was inside the blacksmith its not a new shop as advertised , as the blacksmith is the shop, not whats inside ?
    A new shop would have shown as a tent around the green main camp as all the others do! Even you should accept that.  So misinformation once again.
    Every other event allways shows its own tent so there are no mistakes , so what was done  was wrong, again.
    Where the new shop is located doesn't really matter.
    When a colum of goods is placed inside anothers shop, that isn't a shop. The way it was worded indicated it would be a shop clearly seen to redeem those tokens, not a colum tacked/hidden list inside another shop, but again typical of GGE mis-direction, so no surprises there, could they say Ooops sorry we were wrong, but no extremely unlikely.
    Why didnt GGE simply say that the shop/ goods  would be placed inside the blacksmiths, would have been very easy and very few words.
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 199
    Everyone found it but you it seems. I'm not an expert but I think you should've looked harder, first time I've heard such a complaint like this.
    So you are a company man after all, Daisho, what a surprise, NOT.

If you would like to check the first post you will see it wasn't my post, I just added to it, and you also need to recognise sarcasm when you see it. My whole point is that the shop wasn't where GGE infered it would be, a misdirection, which is what GGE excells at, to get out of obligations.
    I havn't said that I have any tokens left or anything, so don't jump to conclusions as you usualy do.I just made a point of fact just like all the other gliches and excuses that GGE have made that has cost the company and personnel theri reputation.
    Like all the players waiting for Sams to finish a quest, or to spend sam tokens, when GGE play silly billys as and when to run them, while still playing nomads when they have complained about inflation with the huge numbers of tokens, and an event which they still run every 4-5 days, and still allow ruby whales to buy in deals, and still win in prizes. So there are some basics to get on with sorting before trying time wasting exercises with false promises.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file