Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Update Opinions Stifled...GGE doesn't care how we feel.

No new threads have been made available to discuss the players opinions on what is happening in game. Why not?
I'm personally not too thrilled with the gold coins being cutback in the new Kingdom League event end rewards.
You will no longer receive 29-30k gold coins for 1-3 Gold medals in the KL, when the league ends.
The max gold coin reward for the league end is now in the neighborhood of 6-7k.
Oh yeah, we are being given worthless "timed" looks in place of approximately 24k gold coins. 
I will never use that garbage.
First, if it's not permanent, it's useless. Second, most of it is worthless even if it is permanent.
Put back the gold coin rewards.
Not too long ago the silver coin availability was cut back...now, just a few months later the gold.
When will GGE stop taking away everything worth eventing for?
You guys are killing the game..do you even care? I have lost 1/2 of my alliance to your "updates".
Keep it up and you won't have but a few whales keeping your boat afloat...
And when they get bored....Well........................

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,524
    this all fits into the balancing act between P2W players and F2P players that started in 2018 . The gap between the P2W and F2P players became too small so it has to get bigger again :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • this all fits into the balancing act between P2W players and F2P players that started in 2018 . The gap between the P2W and F2P players became too small so it has to get bigger again :)
    it was already big and they may turn F2P into a dot while P2W in a huge planet :lol:
    this all fits into the balancing act between P2W players and F2P players that started in 2018 . The gap between the P2W and F2P players became too small so it has to get bigger again :)
    it was already big and they may turn F2P into a dot while P2W in a huge planet :lol:
    for a little while before blacksmith change it looked like F2p had a change ............. and now it's even bigger gap than before :)))

flug @ nl 1
  • You ALL might want to check your Castellans as well....
    after last night I found all of my Castellans stripped.
    I had to find the equipment and restore it all to where I had allocated it originally.
    Some of my members had the same issues...Was GGE auto searching for equipment to delete?
    They have done that in the past, and denied it.
    Items in my inventory vanished completely,
    even though my equipment storage is only 1/2 full on bad days...so THAT was not the issue.
    I lost a few great commander and castellan heroes that way, not to mention some wonderful equipment and gems.
    BUT, because I did not have pictures of every item, they said they could not help me.
    They know they are keeping us little people little, through every means possible.
    For now, you might just want to make sure your castellans are equipped, that is the main concern.
    It's bad enough that GGE nerfed our ability to collect great rewards,
    but going through my personal vault is like going through my panty drawer...shame on you GGE.
  • for a little while before blacksmith change it looked like F2p had a change ............. and now it's even bigger gap than before :)))

but in broken plates shop it wasn't like that before the 2019-2020 one (was it?) 
    anyway balm their data wise that was started since 2019
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    Uhhh...What?  That last post is definitely detracting from the main thought...was that the point?
    Anyway, Thanks to author for the info/save...found a few caste issues myself, as did friends.
    And Yes..this HAS happened before and I lost equipment as well, with zero recompense.
    Maybe we should start taking screenies of the good stuff, and hit them back when they say they need proof. Maybe that would stop the bullsh!t "Accidents" from happening again.
    Exactly How do you have equipment failure if you keep your equipment storage low at all times?
    How do these little miraculous "accidents" occur, at a loss only for the player?
    Something to think about, but only if you remain undecided.

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    alot of our players on the uk server are having the same problem cast gone missing
    the reply from support was unless you have a picture  we cant help you
    why would you take screen shots of everything they can look back at the game and see 
  • this is glitchgame empire
    face it!  they will take long time to fix these problems with their principles of P2W
    if this glitch was in players favor it would have been fixed over the weekend or even early this morning :)
    but that doesn't happen often that it's in players advance :)
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file