Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blacksmith UPDATE

12931»

Comments

• poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 505
    edited 28.09.2021

can't find them
    this friday :wink: (i think)

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,567

can't find them
    this friday :wink: (i think)

You’ll now be able to avail.........................

now is now not 3 days later :P

flug @ nl 1
  • you better don't wish to happen the same as temporar build items when they were added
  • the cm was saying the truth they took a look at the event tools and changer their places carry on like that :rage:
    i wonder the surprise of winter season :smile:
  • i must say this but instead of changing interface and the fancy skin why not changing the prices?

• Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 319
    i must say this but instead of changing interface and the fancy skin why not changing the prices?

totally agree, we have lost players and most don't even bother anymore just log on to say hello

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    Yep! I think thats the case on a lot of servers. All the changes have just about done for the game, but it seems tha GGE has little interest, not sure but it seems an earlier gge version went the same way, so wouldn't be suprised.
    No way can a company build for and expect losses on this scale
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,567
    i must say this but instead of changing interface and the fancy skin why not changing the prices?

too much work
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file