Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

After All These Years

Panne (AU1)Panne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 12
edited 29.09.2021 in General Discussion
On ONE occasion when I have contacted your support have you aided me.

However, in times of great need when things have gone wrong you only send me correspondence stating you can't help me. 

Why couldn't you stop the timer on my castle moving when someone had accidentally asked it to?  Why couldn't you have made it possible to erase the time before I can move it back to where it was?

You apologised for my In-game Loss of rubies but that was not what I asked for help with - who cares about the money when your castle is moving or you've done something silly - as all humans do on occasion.  

I would like to see a 30 min grace time once you have selected your castle to be moved.  That would allow you to cancel the move.

When you are surrendering an outpost there is a cooling off period but not for moving your castle.

Now, that would be an upgrade  worth seeing and it might save gamers (such as me) alot of stress and you less repetitive strain injury on your wrists from having to write the same boring diatribe you always respond with when I have written about something important.

Panne
Australian Server 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,520
    On ONE occasion when I have contacted your support have you aided me.

However, in times of great need when things have gone wrong you only send me correspondence stating you can't help me. 

Why couldn't you stop the timer on my castle moving when someone had accidentally asked it to?  Why couldn't you have made it possible to erase the time before I can move it back to where it was?

You apologised for my In-game Loss of rubies but that was not what I asked for help with - who cares about the money when your castle is moving or you've done something silly - as all humans do on occasion.  

I would like to see a 30 min grace time once you have selected your castle to be moved.  That would allow you to cancel the move.

When you are surrendering an outpost there is a cooling off period but not for moving your castle.

Now, that would be an upgrade  worth seeing and it might save gamers (such as me) alot of stress and you less repetitive strain injury on your wrists from having to write the same boring diatribe you always respond with when I have written about something important.

Panne
    Australian Server 1
    hey use copy paste for their standard reactions ;) if not automatically answer is installed
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file