Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I have this white bar at the right edge of my screen that doesn not go away.

It does not matter if i'm in fullscreen or not, it just stays there. Has anyone had this problem before? How do I make it go back to normal?

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 767
    I guess you are looking for a more powerful adblocker that can also remove the white bar after it removes the ads that are normally shown there.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 492
    yep correct!

Best way is to delete your current and reload using your browser add on screen. This will also update.

There are a number of blocker now aware of GGE's move with google ad bar, and updating software, you should just need to renew.
  • aleckia (INT2)aleckia (INT2) INT2 Posts: 2
    Thanks guys! I got a better ad blocker and it worked! Didn't even know goodgame empire had ads in the first place.
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    yep correct!

Best way is to delete your current and reload using your browser add on screen. This will also update.

There are a number of blocker now aware of GGE's move with google ad bar, and updating software, you should just need to renew.
    A lot of websites use whitebars to display their ads, that's not exclusive the gge, some adblockers are just worse than others and don't quite manage to remove the whitebar.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    Thanks guys! I got a better ad blocker and it worked! Didn't even know goodgame empire had ads in the first place.
    that's one of the newest update to make game more fun :D
    flug @ nl 1
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 448
    edited 26.09.2021
    aka new way to break rules without punishments :joy:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file