Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Where's test server ?

Hi, I returned on GGE after a while and I wonder where's the test server ? I can't find it in the servers list

Comments

• forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    Hi, I returned on GGE after a while and I wonder where's the test server ? I can't find it in the servers list
    The creator of GGE, Tommy is currently using the test server in his mums basement. His friends come over from school and play on it.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 192
    the test server went long ago, I believe there's only an internal one now, maybe we will see it again in the future
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 494
    Lol !   What future is that then!
  • last time i saw this word was in 2020 so they fear if they added back (not too long ofc) most playerbase enters to it to use free rubies (not to test bad changes) 
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 448
    edited 17.09.2021
    on september 21st the test server will be opened they said that there will test some changes on events difficulties 
    Post edited by poiuyt (WORLD1) on
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 494
    With the current levels of the servers, and declining numbers, this will prob not be worth the effort, and GGE will also take most feedback from what are still the most players which will be the P2P. 

this is just a case of shutting the stable door, after all the horses have bolted. this should have been done prior to any changes. I still dont think that gge realise that so many have left, and they wont get them back

• who knows maybe it won't be that difficult or not favored for low :star: relics and maybe we won't see weaker targets in glory events (just guessing)
    as i said before they listen to us IF they want to and rarely add updates that benefit us not spenders (like temporal build items)
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 214
    Just tell me what kind of difference it makes if you and all have 500 FL castles or every one have 8200? You end up on same position still. Just that you will lose your troops faster.

If you attack constantly and use dethrone wisely, you get your big castles on FL event, but that not come with 10 attack and then give up blaiming castles are 500 all....

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,520
    edited 19.09.2021
    is testserver now the beta server ?   with same results?
    or is it to show the world ggs is growing?
    flug @ nl 1

• ofc it's test server ( and we know the results from now)
    otherwise they won't even tell us about the change (as before)
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 448
    edited 22.09.2021
    for those who are wondering it's delayed to 23rd september :disappointed:
    EDIT: it's delayed till 29th september (i wonder why :rage:)
    Post edited by poiuyt (WORLD1) on
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    So now you're upset about  a delay? 
    In your mind, should Tommy just work himself to death and never do any schoolwork?
    You really should read some books about appreciation and understanding, I suggest the New York Times bestseller, "Growing a Beard and Learning Appreciation in a COVID World," by Whitetiger.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
    maybe create it, then test it, then check if it's difficulty free and then announce it and then launce it for those who are interested
    flug @ nl 1
  • all what i want to see if they remove weak glory castles with 500 defs 
    all what i want to see if they remove weak glory castles with 500 defs 
    they will never do that
    flug @ nl 1
  • despite i know the results i want to see it with my own eyes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file