Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

if nothing change i will be leaving

willr (NL1)willr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
edited 24.09.2021 in General Discussion
i am thinking about if for some time now , but the thing is i dont play with rubies , and its becomming very hard to play a good game without it , The last 8 years been fun but GG has taken that away from me, i have  53 k rubies left that i saved over the last couple of years , if they are gone , im paying for the kdcompetition   this means that i have about 2 seasons  left b4 i will stop if nothing changes in the attitude of GG  for not rubie players , because i cannot get enough stuf to boost my attacks anymore, i got a backlock of over 100 games on my playstation , i will be playing  probably with more fun that GGE at this point , my question is this , are there people who considering doing the same.

W
willr @ nl 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    i am thinking about if for some time now , but the thing is i dont play with rubies , and its becomming very hard to play a good game without it , The last 8 years been fun but GG has taken that away from me, i have  53 k rubies left that i saved over the last couple of years , if they are gone , im paying for the kdcompetition   this means that i have about 2 seasons  left b4 i will stop if nothing changes in the attitude of GG  for not rubie players , because i cannot get enough stuf to boost my attacks anymore, i got a backlock of over 100 games on my playstation , i will be playing  probably with more fun that GGE at this point , my question is this , are there people who considering doing the same.

W
    don't wanna be cruel or something but i think GG doesn't give a damn if a f2p player leaves , it's all about the money. but they do know they're not doing well , cause they are sending mails with 1000% offer to players who are no longer on the map for about 1 year :)
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file