Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

This game is on self destruct

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,843
    With the current GGE info running record,
    why! would anyone believe anything thats being put out!.

I always say that the proof is in what happens when you are playing, not what is said afterwards.
    So sorry!, just no confidence in your statements.

You'll be saying next that GGE are looking after their F2P players fairly, and they have equal chances to win against ruby players!.  ;).

The only people that could make statements regarding no changes in the game would have to be company people, and their opinions would then have to be considered biased, and unacceptable..
    To make that statement as non company people they would either have to unbelivably rewarded, with no worry as to their reputation, or unbelivably niave, and still well rewarded.
    then prove to me that they made changes to the event ;-)
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 541
    You prove to me that they havent made changes.

I think there are more players standing in the changes corner, than not.

Your answer is the typical GGE standard answer for all the issues in the game, including multis and shell accounts. Proof and even when provided, nothing happens.

Just running around in circles getting nowhere and stalling time for a few more bucks.
    You prove to me that they havent made changes.

I think there are more players standing in the changes corner, than not.

Your answer is the typical GGE standard answer for all the issues in the game, including multis and shell accounts. Proof and even when provided, nothing happens.

Just running around in circles getting nowhere and stalling time for a few more bucks.
    You came at us saying things have changed, and so you're the one who has to back that up with evidence right?
    But sure, look at the game files and the json and see that they didn't change in between the last 2 foreign events, that will do the trick I guess...
    Wrong, when has gge prooved anything. When has gge even properly answered questions when proof is given. I monitored fc and crows over 3 events, gave you and support copys of spy reports on all castles, disputing numbers and percentages. What happened, we'll look into it, what really happenec! NOTHING?!

They even had the cheek to send out the usual txt, were you happy with our response, what response, what answer, their was nothing. So dont pretend you don,t jnow whats happening, or get proof, every player left bere knows gge,s rep for proof, and inaction, so trying to ridicule me wont wash it. 

Just like any game, players expect things to change, nust not as blatently as gge are doing behind the scenes. Gge, Stillfronts rep has ruined this game, as it will probably everygame they run. This time its diff, players have voted w ith their feet, and just left. The glory days of gge in the 2012-2014 have gone, and they wont be back.
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 132
    interesting ive now hit f/lords hard 3times on the trot now and in all 3 events never had a f/lord castle above 1500 troops you win the po item it takes alot of castles to do that without large ones 
    the problem i now have is ive run out of event tools so the blacksmith  is that getting reset to how it was or not as many players are saying there running out of event tools now 

but hay ho why cannot you see there is something wrong with the game  now  you  cant see all the many players leaving not becouse they want to but becouse your making it imposible for them to play what will it take  for you to readdress this its almost in your view there is nothing wrong which makes it even more sad 
    the point of support  is now 9/10 players will not even bother to write in now as they cant get anymore unhelpfully even if they tried
    we have proved so many things to you and support in the past but to no avail and in return your done nothing to put right whats wrong 
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Well I've sent proof of dodgy accounts and these account are still here.
    never seen a ban for couple years now and we all know who these accounts are 
    run by.

people would stay in game if gge or stillfront did something about dodgy accounts
    and also if they brought all the events up to scratch.  we have same crap equipment 
    green for hitting nomads when we have relic equipment now.

everything is old now it needs total revamp but will never happen game is dying 

Wrong, when has gge prooved anything. When has gge even properly answered questions when proof is given. I monitored fc and crows over 3 events, gave you and support copys of spy reports on all castles, disputing numbers and percentages. What happened, we'll look into it, what really happenec! NOTHING?!

They even had the cheek to send out the usual txt, were you happy with our response, what response, what answer, their was nothing. So dont pretend you don,t jnow whats happening, or get proof, every player left bere knows gge,s rep for proof, and inaction, so trying to ridicule me wont wash it. 

Just like any game, players expect things to change, nust not as blatently as gge are doing behind the scenes. Gge, Stillfronts rep has ruined this game, as it will probably everygame they run. This time its diff, players have voted w ith their feet, and just left. The glory days of gge in the 2012-2014 have gone, and they wont be back.
    How big is your sample size, how much do your results differ from the previous events, have there even been any updates in between these events? When you accuse someone it's your duty to provide the evidence, the other party doesn't have to prove their innocance before that.

You can go on and on about how the event has supposedly changed, but it hasn't.

Every game has a peak, for empire that was in 2013 or 2014, that's when it won the most awards, it's clear that this is now quite a while ago, but that's just how it is.
    Well I've sent proof of dodgy accounts and these account are still here.
    never seen a ban for couple years now and we all know who these accounts are 
    run by.

people would stay in game if gge or stillfront did something about dodgy accounts
    and also if they brought all the events up to scratch.  we have same crap equipment 
    green for hitting nomads when we have relic equipment now.

everything is old now it needs total revamp but will never happen game is dying 

I know that your server has issues with these accounts and it's a shame that that's the case. However, each server has it's own problem and there's no one fix to solve them all.

These so called proxies are commiting tax fraud, I do not believe this is supposed to be covered by the studio, instead it should be covered by local authorities...

Speaking of difficulties in events, I heard that there will soon be a test server to test some changes to the difficulty.

• Speaking of difficulties in events, I heard that there will soon be a test server to test some changes to the difficulty.
    still hope it won't be OP or insane for F2P
    @Poseidon X Angel
    You just muddy the waters as usual, Support had all the info but still didn't answer, and you give out the same stuff no matter what the player provided. The same as for Multi's and shells. Your privacy act gives all the goof about using other organisations to vet ip's, and device id, and still you quote data protection. Every player knows GGE could stop it if they wanted, they just don't want to.
    AS for your tax fraud being dealt with by local authorities, I think if you check with your bosses you'l find that its covered by the international money laundering organisations, and they also investigate the companies for allowing it to happen. Theres been a lot of press over them working through the internet game suppliers, so I presume that GGE will be in there somewhere. The liabilty doesn't just stop at players and gamers, but the real money lies with the gaming suppliers. You have to remember how laundering works and who takes the biggest share, and claiming not to know does not mean your innocent, and the proof of innocence lays the other way, or they confiscate the money anyway!.
    There is a lot of m uddy stuff going on, even down to manipulating player numbers, and figures, but thats for higher people than me to worry over!
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 210
    edited 19.09.2021
    @Poseidon X Angel
    You just muddy the waters as usual, Support had all the info but still didn't answer, and you give out the same stuff no matter what the player provided. The same as for Multi's and shells. Your privacy act gives all the goof about using other organisations to vet ip's, and device id, and still you quote data protection. Every player knows GGE could stop it if they wanted, they just don't want to.
    AS for your tax fraud being dealt with by local authorities, I think if you check with your bosses you'l find that its covered by the international money laundering organisations, and they also investigate the companies for allowing it to happen. Theres been a lot of press over them working through the internet game suppliers, so I presume that GGE will be in there somewhere. The liabilty doesn't just stop at players and gamers, but the real money lies with the gaming suppliers. You have to remember how laundering works and who takes the biggest share, and claiming not to know does not mean your innocent, and the proof of innocence lays the other way, or they confiscate the money anyway!.
    There is a lot of m uddy stuff going on, even down to manipulating player numbers, and figures, but thats for higher people than me to worry over!
    Gathering IPs isn't valid enough evidence for multi-accounting (although I think it is border-line evidence in some cases) since technically two players could in theory share the same IP address by accident via VPN services and public networks (Wifi/Data) to name just a couple. 

Tracking players via their "device ID" which is called a MAC address is not allowed through a browser, you would have to download a program and then give it access to PC hardware information... and I doubt people are really going to allow GGS to collect their data like that. 

Tax fraud is an interesting issue. Since GGS do not use any sort of KYC (know your customer) e.g using an ID to tie the account to a real person hence taking any action against an individual being almost impossible. This way of buying goods with cheaper currencies happens on many games not just GGE so it's a wide issue with no set in stone answer except proper identification of players which would never happen. (for GGE at least)

GGS do not commit money laundering and neither do the players, you might want to double check what money laundering exactly is, it doesn't apply in this case. 

Although GGS may be quite a quiet company, in regards to transparency to how everything works, I personally don't think they are doing anything too shady. They don't manipulate player numbers or their figures else they would get caught out and lose money from shareholders etc (probably) for lying about the performance of the game. 
    You may want to check your privacy rules and staements as the info came from there, myslef I am not worried, i just watch news items and the internet with interest on where they are investigating next, and I am sure the name will pop up one day.
    I think you'll find that running short term accounst designed to pay for software up to a certain level, would not be received well by shareholders, and is looked on as massaging the figures, again all in the fullnesss of time, everything goes around.
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 210
    You may want to check your privacy rules and staements as the info came from there, myslef I am not worried, i just watch news items and the internet with interest on where they are investigating next, and I am sure the name will pop up one day.
    I think you'll find that running short term accounst designed to pay for software up to a certain level, would not be received well by shareholders, and is looked on as massaging the figures, again all in the fullnesss of time, everything goes around.
    In that case, "Device ID" relates to the ID of a mobile device/tablet that accesses their game which would only apply for Empire Four Kingdoms which is mobile only game. GGE cannot pull a device ID from a computer since computers don't have device IDs except the MAC address which I referenced in my previous post.

Shareholders don't really care what goes on in the game, they understand the gist of the game and what happens on a basic level (e.g where income comes from: the microtransactions) because they invest in the company and contribute so they can get a monetary return from their investment which is why they invested/help in the first place.

If GGS was acting shady then they would've been caught out already, Stillfront would've audited the whole company before they bought it and would've made sure the company wasn't violating any rules or regulations. Now, if you suggest that Stillfront are the shady company then that's most likely wrong too. Each company bought out by Stillfront would've done the same checks on Stillfront - you aren't going to sell your company to any random investor, you would want to make sure they are the right people for your company. Just for clarity: Stillfront are not a shady company for monetizing the hell out of GGE although im sure some will interpret it that way. Stillfront wanted to make more money and so they did, nothing shady about that but it can potentially, and has, damage the game and player base by monetizing it they way they have.
  • skel (GB1)skel (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    While it is admirable that the mods do their best to defend GGS/Stillfront there has still been nothing said to convince people that spending their hard earned cash on this game is worthwhile.

You openly admit that they dont give a shit how and where the income comes from and will not be taking any steps to improve things. The rate at which players are leaving the GB1 server (and most likely the game altogether) is worrying, I give it 12 months tops.

Stop the cheap currencies, get your players back and confident in your business and maybe they will start to spend again. Not exactly rocket science.
    skel @ en 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,278
    This whole plague of cheap currency has not just made it harder to compete, and yes you need to spend money to compete ,
    but when a player who has the same currency as I , but uses a cheap currency , then buy  times the amount of rubies i can purchase is wrong totally, also this cheap currency has made capturing players outposts so easy now , why should i lose my outpost to cheats, that is deception on there part , and GGE fault for there excuses in not dealing with it , 

Just stop outpost capturing , let face it GGE would benefit from this , because new players would have to build there own outposts instead of inheriting them from dead account.

The last birthday season event was a fiasco half of the accounts that won were cheap currency accounts i wasted far too much money to get to top  , so i had to stop .

The cheap currency is hitting every part of this game , i suggest GGE should pick a middle rate of currency and make it the same for everyone , then no player has an advantage over another , it will be totally down to how much you want to spend , which is no one business but there's . remember if a player want to spend there money , as long as they pay the same as me i do not care what they spend , 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,677
    This whole plague of cheap currency has not just made it harder to compete, and yes you need to spend money to compete ,
    but when a player who has the same currency as I , but uses a cheap currency , then buy  times the amount of rubies i can purchase is wrong totally, also this cheap currency has made capturing players outposts so easy now , why should i lose my outpost to cheats, that is deception on there part , and GGE fault for there excuses in not dealing with it , 

Just stop outpost capturing , let face it GGE would benefit from this , because new players would have to build there own outposts instead of inheriting them from dead account.

The last birthday season event was a fiasco half of the accounts that won were cheap currency accounts i wasted far too much money to get to top  , so i had to stop .

The cheap currency is hitting every part of this game , i suggest GGE should pick a middle rate of currency and make it the same for everyone , then no player has an advantage over another , it will be totally down to how much you want to spend , which is no one business but there's . remember if a player want to spend there money , as long as they pay the same as me i do not care what they spend , 
    "as long as they pay the same as me i do not care what they spend , "   littlebit impossible given that there are being hundreds at least being spend ...................................... do you spend that much?
    flug @ nl 1
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,278

"as long as they pay the same as me i do not care what they spend , "   littlebit impossible given that there are being hundreds at least being spend ...................................... do you spend that much?
    If they pay the same as me in currency or GGE made just 1 currency the same for all , it do not matter , there will always be people who have more money than others and how they spend it is down to them , all i want is equality currency nothing more
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 132
    GB1 has come up many times for having mass people quitting and I have shared the experiences and reports to the CMs, they know the situation and what's happening but yet again not much can really be done as of yet which is disappointing. Letting a server just get ruined by cheaters like this is not healthy for the game and doesn't set a good image on GGS for not dealing with cheaters, but I can't force GGS to do anything as my only contact is my CM and a couple QA people which neither have massive control over the payment team and how they deal with proxy accounts. 

if gge know and see then why are they not doing anything about it they can its there game 
    as said before its not rocket science to work out the proxy accounts  if players can see it so  can gge and all it takes is pressing the button  its  more do they want to but for every proxy account made more are leaving the maths  are there 2 months later the proxy account has gone  its all about whats best for the game 
    the evidence given for the last 1/2 proxy accounts alone shows something is wrong becouse for us its imposible to give more evidence somebody is not looking into it which in itself  is not fare for the true players 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file