Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Maximum troops on level 6 wall and towers

Here should be a simple question for the Mods or BM's.

What is the maximum troops( +/- a few) you can have on the walls if you are level 6 and all the towers are level 6 upgraded.

You can include the Wall limit bonus (30% ) and the Defending against castle lords (20%). Which anyone can get by gems at some point.

But please DO NOT include the Gold or Silver temp bonus as that is easy to add on and only lasts 1 day or a bit more. 

Please also DO NOT include some super commander bonus that only maybe maybe some BIG SPENDERS have.

Also DO NOT include the latest wall add on that the top 10 got in the last LTPE (was 285 troops and on the keep) as that is not something a average player can get.

Looking for what is the range for the average player can get.   I am at 1195 right now but still have some room for adding to the wall defending against castle lords.  I am maxed at the 30% wall bonus.

My guess before you add a gold or silver temp is somewhat about 1300 with a level 28 wall piece.  Am I close or still off a good bit.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file