Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

sudden maintenance from nowhere?

Was playing last 30 minutes(peak time) of nomads and suddenly game broke. What's wrong with GGE nowadays?
sudu @ in 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,520
    what's not?
    flug @ nl 1
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Yes, once again gge stop the game right at the end of an event!!!

There is 30 mins when nothing happens, why not then? Or before the next one starts?

It stops those who are on at this time completing what they want to do.

Bang goes my chance of changing Tablets for Horsetails and to get Season points!!!! Especially when the booster is wasted
    edited 14.09.2021

There is 30 mins when nothing happens, why not then? Or before the next one starts?

Bang goes my chance of changing Tablets for Horsetails and to get Season points!!!! Especially when the booster is wasted
    ??  you still can buy horsetails in the nom shop, it;s still there . at least over here :)

but I think they just stop announcing things in advance because then they can be held to it. and if you don't announce anything in advance you can just do what you want, that's why they refuse to make an employee responsible for communication on the forum and leave this to volunteers who are not always online.
    flug @ nl 1
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176

??  you still can buy horsetails in the nom shop, it;s still there . at least over here :)

but I think they just stop announcing things in advance because then they can be held to it. and if you don't announce anything in advance you can just do what you want, that's why they refuse to make an employee responsible for communication on the forum and leave this to volunteers who are not always online.
    True.. Most of my discussion threads are left without any response from mods. Especially the ones related to fixing bugs.. They are more concerned about pro spenders and the only reason why whales stilly play is the on going wars. Once everything is settled, they'd leave the game and then we can how GGE profits...
    sudu @ in 1
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176

It would be better if they send another 48h/24h points booster for all  before the end of the anniversary event..
    sudu @ in 1

• after your upadate that happens  :(((

please fix this
    NoblemanARNOLD @ WWW 2

after your upadate that happens  :(((

please fix this
    they just did this morning ;P  
    flug @ nl 1

It would be better if they send another 48h/24h points booster for all  before the end of the anniversary event..

IF they do it it will be 30 minutes befor end

flug @ nl 1

• it's already over so everything will be back as before (no matter the opinions/feedbacks) so we may see 24/48 100% boosters in next LTPE
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 294

Yes he could still buy as nomad shop always stays for an extra day but as the event is not running there are no season points issued for the LTPE. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file