Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Please let me prioritise my deserters...

Look, as the king (or controller or whatever) of my castle, I should be allowed to choose who I feed my bread too. Of course I would be feeding my strong defenders over the weaker sentinels and scouts for example.

Please give us the choice already, its tiresome.

Comments

• Whats the point playing when the good troops (I earn using tokens) leave whilst the dreadful attackers I recruit (to get the tokens) stick around. It's just an endless cycle.

That cheesecake wasn't for the vet crossbow... I told him he should desert, not have the vet flame bearers dessert...
  • Any chance this could be suggested, let alone implemented?
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 495
    Maybe you should playmore, then your troops wont starve and desert!

Doesnt seem like a problem issue, only to you!

If you attacked castles not on fire and with better defenders you might lose more, better than staving!
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    Whats the point playing when the good troops (I earn using tokens) leave whilst the dreadful attackers I recruit (to get the tokens) stick around. It's just an endless cycle.

That cheesecake wasn't for the vet crossbow... I told him he should desert, not have the vet flame bearers dessert...
    that's a trick to keep you online longer or more 
    flug @ nl 1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    I'm usually quite good at managing my troops and it's been a long time since I had any deserters, but I agree this would be a nice feature to add, and I would think quite simple to implement too.
    The could have 2 or 3 sliders:
    In case of starvation:
    1) percentage of defenders vs attackers to desert (default, lose the attackers first)
    2) percentage of melee vs ranged to desert (default 50%/50%)
    3) desert ruby or non-ruby troops first (default, lose non-ruby troops first)

Tony C @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file