Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Not Enough Anniversary Tablets!!! I'm done already!

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but we have 30 more days for "season points" and I won ALL the anniversary tablets I can get. So now what? I have 30 more days to increase points, but NO rewards!  Please look into this. They do not reset after the second round. It will be a loooong thirty days -- really 32 -- I maxed out two days ago!

Add more rewards please!  We have plenty of time!   

Comments

• the problem is the devs they don't want us to get all rewards in MB that's why no hard mode this time. ik some can finish it by boosters (from shop) or by spending Ms of Khan tablettes that they made devs nerf MB saved it but don't forget 3rd type that can't buy boosters nor saved Khan tablettes so 32d is enought (for those who are active)  to finish reward list
    at the end blame devs for removing hard mode
  • the whole point is....anniversary.GIFTs!!!!.its not worth the effort at all ,u should of won a free po last point + all your effort for the 7500 tokens ,to buy what ever you liked ..... u can buy 3000po for few $ when get chest and 200% is on for as little as 4.99 so why even ask for more and its all a joke , why are we evn here in the first place the whole thing is just waste time if it was a real gift u would of got it without spending all your time ,energy ,money and tools and flags ......for  what to buy your gift with what you have already won
  • oh its your birthday here is a present for you all cause its been a decade of joy .....heres great gift po item,to be won .....
    but first need a little 12ft hurdle jump,90ft high jump tight rope walk for 6 to 8hours a day while  sending out fi/bc launching defending troop numbers 3 days week 367 to 900 bc and fi castles , if u blink u might miss that 5k so dont ,leave that screen .....now just run this 150k nomad kan tabs run to the moon on your hands,   if you need a quick  flight ticket or jet boots on your way u can avail of that just put your  card details in and just when you get there......as the adrenaline rushes  and u see 7499 points ,we will take all your  medals and exchange them for a po gift that u could of just bought in the first place in under a min and saved yourself all the hassle
    hooray
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 183
    what an adventure...
  • wait i thought there is no hard mode and the LTPE stops at 2k but when i finished the rewards list here comes the surprise (in last moments) i wonder if non spenders grinded to 10k and got 9250 (i wish i could so i buy relic premium and sceats)
  • I grinded to the end and then went back to my sleep mode of the game.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    I'm sure I'm not the only one, but we have 30 more days for "season points" and I won ALL the anniversary tablets I can get. So now what? I have 30 more days to increase points, but NO rewards!  Please look into this. They do not reset after the second round. It will be a loooong thirty days -- really 32 -- I maxed out two days ago!

Add more rewards please!  We have plenty of time!   
    so better not run , reduce playing time per day , saves you time and possibly money. if you have everything inside why continue? your storage with tablets is also overflowing that you can not lose anywhere. so would say enjoy the weather :) or whatever :)
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file