Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Special offers

i just logged on and have 23 special offers really ??

Definition of special 

"better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual"

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,484
    23 ways to spend your money :)

flug @ nl 1
  • There is nothing special about them just the same ones over and over and over again.

Seems since they offer them daily to most of us and are the same ones.  Would be easier just to have them somewhere 24/7 and not get trash PM's about them.

Also I assume no one at GGE really looks at them as you can get better deco's for less if you look at them.  Once they make it they just leave it be and do not adjust the cost for old ones.  

So you can get say four 3000PO deco's for less rubies than four old 2400-2500 PO decos that were offered months ago.

I guess it is to much trouble for GGE Studio's to adjust there cost once they are made.

But a "Normal" business would discount the old version of something when the new ones come in stock.  At least that is the way the real world works.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 208
    That's gg, not spam you, but still spam you. ha ha ha. Pretty sick way say, we not spam you, but you have to open and read what we offer you. :D

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • i recieved an email today from GGE offering me a free gift    ( racoon hat offering four extra waves). You would think great nice to get something for nothing. Funnily enough I read the header of the email and realised it was actually issued back on the 25th June lol. Kind of sums up GGE that they manage to send out an email thats 3 months out of date

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file