Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

FORTRESSES

Hello i am bemused and bewildered how a player much further away from , gets to a fortress before me, i use samu soldiers feathers etc i am much closer i tried to use dogs no tools fast com but it make no different, so how do i get beaten

I know this might be emotive subject and kept in secret , but i am desperate to know how and what i am doing wrong   
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• well maybe they upgrade their stables to lvl 3 and/or attack while people are asleep
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    well maybe they upgrade their stables to lvl 3 and/or attack while people are asleep
    i afraid thats is not why , there is something else i am missing , will i live in hope that someone will pass the secret on lol
    but i fear it will not come 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    well maybe they upgrade their stables to lvl 3 and/or attack while people are asleep
    i afraid thats is not why , there is something else i am missing , will i live in hope that someone will pass the secret on lol
    but i fear it will not come 
    Macemen
  • i was just going to mention that but anyway most have vet macemen so too bad they are slower (but stronger)
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    Hello i am bemused and bewildered how a player much further away from , gets to a fortress before me, i use samu soldiers feathers etc i am much closer i tried to use dogs no tools fast com but it make no different, so how do i get beaten

I know this might be emotive subject and kept in secret , but i am desperate to know how and what i am doing wrong   
    maybe, just a little maybe he started earlier then you?

GGE is simple, you're either on time, or you're too late.if you're too late you have to start earlier.  (j.Cruijff)
    flug @ nl 1
  • that's exactly 1 of the reasons of reducing capturing time in BTH 
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    Thankyou for all your answers but when i go for it any tower it is immediately once the cooldown finishes, so i start at the same time as the rest start , but i am still bewildered how they get they before me when there twice as far away.

But thanks anyways all 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    Thankyou for all your answers but when i go for it any tower it is immediately once the cooldown finishes, so i start at the same time as the rest start , but i am still bewildered how they get they before me when there twice as far away.

But thanks anyways all 
    then I guess it's due to them having even faster troops.
  • what is then the type of tropes that are faster than mace men/bowmen?
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    maybe your using donkey's and he is using horses. have you tried moving closer to the tower 
    so you are right next door to it. if none of these and you still get beat to it it's time to 
    give up on it.
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 173
    This is simply because they haven't researched their Tower and have crossbowmen  and mace men . That's really as issue in the game nowadays for those who have already researched them.. Even if u have lvl 3 stable, 90% travels speed comm. + samu sols, global effect, u cannot prevent the player with Crosbowmen taking the fortress before u.. GGE's gotta do something for this, else forts will be a property of the one who has non-researched sols. It is happening in my server for 7-8 months :)
    sudu @ in 1
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 208
    How did you calculate the distance? Map is not linear.

Put that in excel/google sheet and you can easily calculate distances between any points on map.

military speed +50% for 2500 rubies, fast com with macemen is my bet.

I wish I could too recruit macemens again...... :)

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
    what is then the type of tropes that are faster than mace men/bowmen?
    assassins, good luck getting your hands on them
    gotta be 3 legged donkeys.  lol.

Although 50% faster as in VIP would mean they could travel twice the distance, in the same time!
    It's not that easy, if you didn't have any speed bonuses at all then yes, it would be 50% faster. But there are a lot of bonuses being added together, ultimately making the 50% worth a lot less than it might seem. This is to be expected because you would otherwise see almost instant travel time.
  • there is daily gifts (low and rare but better than nothing) :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file