Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ads Game Empire

2»

Comments

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 495
    edited 08.09.2021
    I presume you are either a rebel rouser, or a GGE employee. To say that on the forum at present is beyond silly. Of course you could be one of the whales, prob someone from your own server could clarify that one.

I dont think that your post deserves any further comments, just to say, 'you keep spending , and enjoy your game, especially when you et no refunds or returns, when it goes belly up.   :p

Of  course you also need to look up what free to play, actually is , and then suggest to GGE they romove that catagory so more people are aware what the game really is, a pay to play, courtesy of  'BANDIT', who suggests that everyone should pay!   Nice one!
  • 187 Bandit (DE1)187 Bandit (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,191

Of  course you also need to look up what free to play, actually is , and then suggest to GGE they romove that catagory so more people are aware what the game really is, a pay to play, courtesy of  'BANDIT', who suggests that everyone should pay!   Nice one!
    yeah I'm a bandit from germoney^^
    HÜHNCHEN MIT REIS!!
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    I buy the daily package, costs only 1.99 and then I have 60 days rest from advertising xD
    That's the purpose of those ads :)
    yes that's right! But if you play this game every day, I think it's not bad to support the developers with 1.99. If the company makes no money how will they pay employees and servers?
    oh they don't need support ;P  
    when hundreds and thousands euro's are spend just on 1 event they don't miss the 1.99.  at least i think.

flug @ nl 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 495
    All you got to do is look at their company balance sheet that they continually brag about to their stockholders, to see that money isn't an issue, but More! money is. Just like a miser, they never have enough, until the balloon goes pop!
     I see that bandit has a quote to bm-nine in his signature, so that clouds your thoughts somewhat with idea's. 
    Whatever, but my impression is, company man, with self interests.

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 183
    BadGame Empire.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file