Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ads Game Empire

Why the hell are there ads from SECOND LIFE on the right side of my screen ? Half-Naked cartoon girls staring at me while i play the game? Might as well give the ads from PO*NHU*..
I MEAN WHAT THIS GAME HAS FALLEN TO ?
Am I The only thinking how stupid it is to to give an ad about signing up for GGE on GGE ????

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357
    Once more, ads are based on your cookies, GoodGame Studios doesn't decide what ads you see.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,482
    Why the hell are there ads from SECOND LIFE on the right side of my screen ? Half-Naked cartoon girls staring at me while i play the game? Might as well give the ads from PO*NHU*..
    Am I The only thinking how stupid it is to to give an ad about signing up for GGE on GGE ????
    it is better to argue that those ads disappear from the game than the kind of ads. GGE would not determine what kind of advertisements are placed, but they will undoubtedly have made a request for it. But more importantly : that the ads just disappear before all players disappear :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    If and when every individual is starting a new post to this, ggs wil not be inpressed. If all stayed by one and first post of this subject then it will become immense and always be on top of the incomming mails. That might perhaps lead to some solution. And rubies players stop putting money towards this firm. it is a disgrase. 
    celle @ nl 1
  • bert (NL1)bert (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    i have installed an ad blocker on my computer.

no more adds for me... not on the right side on the screen not during the game.. no more add for me.... just playing the game.

If and when every individual is starting a new post to this, ggs wil not be inpressed. If all stayed by one and first post of this subject then it will become immense and always be on top of the incomming mails. That might perhaps lead to some solution. And rubies players stop putting money towards this firm. it is a disgrase. 
    no matter how we do it , they will never be inpressed ;)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Yeah. Ads are appearing on the right side of my game and they won't go away...AT ALL. So I demand that GGE gets rid of them and NEVER does that again. EVER. No exceptions.
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 184
    sadly, the ads aren't going anywhere. You can get rid of them buying the cheapest ruby package or by using pay-by-call and doing the minimum amount.
  • BM_Daisho said:

this for 1 month only 
    also why not use ads for in-game advantage (like reducing recruiting time) like in GGE4K
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 184
    yeah, no idea why they haven't done the same
  • BM_Daisho said:

this for 1 month only 
    also why not use ads for in-game advantage (like reducing recruiting time) like in GGE4K
    I think it's 60 days
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 164
    I have been warned for using bad language ?? OH COME ON lol
    I have been warned for using bad language ?? OH COME ON lol
    very very bad , naughty naughty boy ;P
    flug @ nl 1
  • 187 Bandit (DE1)187 Bandit (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,045
    edited 07.09.2021
    I buy the daily package, costs only 1.99 and then I have 60 days rest from advertising xD
    REBELS stinken

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357
    Trouble is, that many say any money is too much, especially in a game ADVERTISED as free to play.
    Hope you see the issue here!
    Ads don't make it pay to play.
    I buy the daily package, costs only 1.99 and then I have 60 days rest from advertising xD
    That's the purpose of those ads :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • 187 Bandit (DE1)187 Bandit (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,045
    That's the purpose of those ads :)
    yes that's right! But if you play this game every day, I think it's not bad to support the developers with 1.99. If the company makes no money how will they pay employees and servers?
    REBELS stinken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file