Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

This game is on self destruct

After many years playing, decided time to not waste my time and cash on here anymore, gonna have some fun with all i have left then its goodbye, GGE have got it so badly wrong, they know whats happening in the game but continue to ignore it and allow shells, cheating , abusive comments in castle names aimed at players, bearing in mind some kids play on this and its so obvious the players who are doing all this but because they spend so much its best to pretend it aint happening. well this once cash cow is now milking its last, once these players have destroyed the game and no longer need to spend so much GGE will see a further decline in spending, instead of looking after the players who spend 10 to 50 pounds a month enjoying what was once a decent game. They just cannot see the wood for the trees, what a way to run a business and ban me if u like I dont really care  
mulam returns @ en 1

Comments

• bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 32
    to run a good business   you need  100 people spending £5 per week  not not 5 people spending  £100 per week 
    you can see which one gge choose   great business sense there 
    also this is or was a very good game  like a tree shooting all over the place but gge have gone down one branch and all the others have died with ivy  such a missed opportunity
    funny thing is with these updates soon many can play a high level without spending but play against who i dont know  then what will poor gge do  
    but we all know they dont have there heads in the sand and can see exactly whats going on so they must be happy even if the players are not
    enjoy 
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    Game is on it's knees has been for while now and gge don't care anymore.
    they turn blind eye to all the cheating and it's not as if you can't see it.
    It's so blatant you have to blind and thick not to see it. but gge don't care 
    and that is why people are leaving game. 

:* 
  • sorry poseidon that dont make sense if you have 10k spending 10 to 50 pounds a week they are not as important as 100 players spending 100 pounds a week really do the maths lol do GGE have any accountants working for them because if not the dont seem able to run a business, which is to make money not look after a few select customers  
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • but that still dont answer why you have allowed such a huge power shift to a few players willing to spend, the game balnce is stacked in the favour of those who can spend the most, whilst a majority of players have to suffer the abuse and cheating, ask your self why the spend so much, because they have 6 plus accounts to run which is against the rules but dont matter as long as they spend 
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • There is only one BIG issue I see with what you are saying Posedion X and that is GGE is really counting on that 100 and the 10 of that 100 on keeping the game going and continuing to play and pay.   

So yes they are adjusting the game as you said for them.  This may be one of the main reasons for the 3500 screats for locking anything in HoL level 7.  If they went say to even 2x the level 6 HoL requirement and made it 700-800 per unlock the 10 or even 100 would have it done quickly and they would have to think of something else to keep them playing and paying.  But then that would even make the game worst as most of the 9900 would still be struggling to get the required amount of sceats and a fair amount of players would not be even trying.  That is what we are seeing now with players leaving or just giving up on doing upgrades.  Even you have stated the numbers are down on players.

But the real issue is at some point a few Super Whales will lose interest for some reason or another and it would only take 2 or 3 of them Super Whales to disrupt the cash flow a fair amount.   Then if you factory in say 10-15 of the other 100 it is a decent size hit on GGE bottom line.  I do not think many, if any "NEW" Super Whales are joining anymore.

At that point the 9900 left in your example just are not that interested in doing much either as the "Game" has gotten to unbalanced.  So would be hard for GGE to make a 180 degree turn in the business plan.

As for the cheating, multi's, and alt accounts that really is easy to fine out who and be 100% sure.   All GGE needs to do is match Credit Card numbers via a software payment program and it will see how many accounts that player has.   They do not have to make the info public either so they would not be breaking any real world rules.   Of course the big "Secret" is GGE does not care if Player X has 5 or 15 accounts as long as the cash is flowing in.  I am sure the Super Whales are not using 5 different credit cards for their 5 or 15 accounts.

But if GGE were to enforce their Terms and Conditions and tell the Wales they can only have 1 account per server that may piss the Whale off and then they may leave.   So GGE has just decided to look the other way as long as the payments continue to go through.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • poseiden your looking at short term gain once the 100 have nothing left to spend there money on and the 9k give up where then, what is ur future business plan GGE had a game 6 yrs ago the same thing happened and once the big whales realised they had nothing to attack they left and that game dont exist now, so how long is the GGE plan, short term gain with no long term future, even if they create a new game who is ever gonna trust them again  
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • also no way i believe the 100 spend more than the 9k players unless there millonaires
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • just a thought, if the terms state no extra accounts and GGE knowingly turn a blind eye and players have the proof that there are multi accounts which GGE ignore, then are you not in breach of your own terms and conditions, therefore, as customers you are not giving us what we paid for all these years and as your in breach then maybe we could employ a solicitor and sue GGE there would be that many witnesse and if compensation was in the offing even your whales would turn against you 
    mulam returns @ en 1
  • No matter what theory, principle, falacy you want to look at -  look at the map  -  players are leaving in their droves,  what used to be populated areas with hard to find outposts,  are now devoid of players, apart from the little multi accounts that are being built up to be used in warring alliances that do not subscribe to any rules or decent ethics.
    Most players will pay a little to enjoy a game,  but will not spend anything at all when the game is so unbalanced that they cannot progress and only ruby whales achieve/buy rewards.
    Very sad to see what was a good game, even with bugs and faults,  turned over to please players who just want to destroy other players fun in the game.  Very sad indeed.
    FabulousDulcie
    Proud leader of Phoenix Rises  (En 1)
    hi poseidon
    thanks for your reply
    i think your seeing it from the wrong way your saying keeping the 5 happy im saying you need to keep the 100 happy
    but in maths you can use a different theorys to come up  with a different answers 
    but in business  i said your better to have  100 players spending £5.00  than 5 players spending £100.00 this is a proven success story
    why
    those 5 players will always want something new or there gone with a drop of a hat
    those 100 players if there enjoying them selves and  having fun  they will spend more and on top of that they will bring along a friend who then spends
    so those 5 see new carrots and play along    those 100 dont even get a hello or thanks  or see things they cant buy the result is they move to another shop with there friends then the shop runs out of petty cash flow so the shop gambles on buying bigger  items for those 5 players but in return they have to put the price up  then the 5 say i dont like the colour and leave 
    what happens to the shop
    ok then if thats the theory used to who they target all of there efforts can i ask you  please when you have time what theory is used for the amount of players leaving the game and why
     please  can you explain that
    thanks again
    bazz

ops sorry just another add on
    more out of interest

ok from what you said 
     100 players spend 50% of the income
    9900 players spend 50% of the income
    working on that which to me is a disaster waiting to happen anyway and needs addressing fast before it gets to late
    the fact is in return
    the 9900 players dont get 50% of the reinvestment  which in practice should still happen to hold the balance

thanks for reading
    bazz
  • 187 Bandit (DE1)187 Bandit (DE1) DE1 Posts: 1,056
    GGE is'nt bad, but they have no ideas for new content - that's the problem
    CELTIC & REBELS stinken

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    GOODGAMEGREED is bad no new events just nomads nearly every day.
    everything is old and tired takes years to freshen it up.
    multi accounts running wild on uk server and every knows who runs them.
    they turn a blind eye to all of this because they don't give a Sh-t

everyone playing on uk server should be paying same amount for everything 
    not using these dodgy accounts paying less and getting more.

GOODGAMEGREED is finished and they don't care simple as that .
    hi bandit
    to put it into content with above messages
    if you keep 9900 happy then they will spend more time on here and log in more often and then spend more money on here where as these 100 although they do spend alot of money but they do have a maximum amount they will spend so they will never increase spending just move it around more
    an example of that on our server is just adding a po item to storm events  has increased players playing it
    you could call that the x factor in the theory or equation which has been forgotten by gge 
    as for gazz message
    going back to this 100 out of 10000
    the biggest problem is most of them have 2 accounts and play on more than one server so that 100 could go down to as little as 25  to pin gge survival on possible only 25  and not 9900  does seem to be the wrong way to me
    then you could say  they could be the y factor in the theory or equation  as they only want to cause havoc in one server for a time then move to another and cause  havoc there thus that makes players in the 9900 group negative play less and spend less but the actions of the 100/25  dont show the same commitment  for  the game thats needed for it to carry on
    then you do have to ask the money the 25 spend it does not add up at all 
    then last its simple
    gge dont know whats going on or gge do know whats going on
    if they dont know then amen i just hope there other half never asks them to go food shopping on there own  sorry for this or maybe they do  as thats why we have all these carrots hanging everywhere
    if gge do know then everything thats going on has there backing and thats what they want so amen 

its all down to the formula gge wants to use and what factors they use
    most players write in here as they actually like this game lots and want to be playing it in 4 years time 
    but the fact is they want to keep 100/25 happy at the expense of 9900

im not picking on the mediators at all and its hard for them as every word they say is put through a microscope  but i do think they seem limited on some things to what is actually happening on some servers and some severs do play different ways and to different standards

thanks for reading
    bazz
  • skel (GB1)skel (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    Does the Perato Principle account for the currencies these big spenders are using? I thought not. The biggest spenders on GB1 are most certainly not paying in pounds sterling.

And there lies your problem, GGS not only failed to act on the currency manipulators they actually went and introduced new payment methods that made it easier for them in a sort of "grab what we can while we can" philosophy.

The game is past being on its arse, it is dead. Just a few diehards left now that either think they are Billy Big Bollox because they use their cheap currency to load up on troops etc or like most of us they just log in for an hour or so to catch up with old mates. The latter have no interest in spending anymore to compete in events or fight wars, Why would we? We wouldnt be ripped of in real life so wont be letting it happen in a game.

GGS have failed the customer, a cardinal sin of any business.
    skel @ en 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,361
    Does the Perato Principle account for the currencies these big spenders are using? I thought not. The biggest spenders on GB1 are most certainly not paying in pounds sterling.

And there lies your problem, GGS not only failed to act on the currency manipulators they actually went and introduced new payment methods that made it easier for them in a sort of "grab what we can while we can" philosophy.

The game is past being on its arse, it is dead. Just a few diehards left now that either think they are Billy Big Bollox because they use their cheap currency to load up on troops etc or like most of us they just log in for an hour or so to catch up with old mates. The latter have no interest in spending anymore to compete in events or fight wars, Why would we? We wouldnt be ripped of in real life so wont be letting it happen in a game.

GGS have failed the customer, a cardinal sin of any business.
    It does, the square root of paying customers make up for half of the income. Unfortunately, that's just how the universe works. It's also why all the wealth gets into so few hands in the world, it is just how the world works... Anyways, I wasn't trying to defend the gap between spenders and none spenders, I think it could due with a bit of shrinking.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file