Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why more "NEW" tools when we cannot get sceats, Mods and BM's

Why does GGE keep adding more new tools when players cannot get more sceats to start to unlock the HoL areas to even have a chance at them.

All of these are "NEW" tools and such are in the Level 7 HoL which take 3500 sceats to do even ONE unlock.  

To my knowledge no on has even got to the level 7 Keep yet on the US server, Whales included.   And these tools are down a few more unlock places so a player will need another 3500 or 7000 or more to even get the HoL areas unlocked.  Then you got the build times and tokens to deal with.

So Mods and BM's has anyone even got the level 7 Keep done on any server?   If so how are they getting so many sceats as I cannot figure out how to get that many in even 4 or 5 months of hard grinding.   Even if you happen to get a few 1st in selected events it still does not add up to enough sceats for even ONE unlock.

For F2P, Low, and Mid buyers this stuff is just useless really as we will never get there before GGE Dies.......

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• Saudda (DE1)Saudda (DE1) DE1 Posts: 572
    Why does GGE keep adding more new tools when players cannot get more sceats to start to unlock the HoL areas to even have a chance at them.

All of these are "NEW" tools and such are in the Level 7 HoL which take 3500 sceats to do even ONE unlock.  

To my knowledge no on has even got to the level 7 Keep yet on the US server, Whales included.   And these tools are down a few more unlock places so a player will need another 3500 or 7000 or more to even get the HoL areas unlocked.  Then you got the build times and tokens to deal with.

So Mods and BM's has anyone even got the level 7 Keep done on any server?   If so how are they getting so many sceats as I cannot figure out how to get that many in even 4 or 5 months of hard grinding.   Even if you happen to get a few 1st in selected events it still does not add up to enough sceats for even ONE unlock.

For F2P, Low, and Mid buyers this stuff is just useless really as we will never get there before GGE Dies.......

on DE1 so far 2 Players (as far as i know) have managed to upgrade their keep to Level 7

.... and i am still stuck at upgrading troops
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 448
    edited 30.08.2021

let's calculate 
    average sceats from KL (free + season/ranking pass)= 1k sceats + 250(count it lower if u want) = 1250
    1250X3=3750 
    so spenders need 2-3 seasons to get 1 research which cost us more as long as we didn't finished all researches of lvl 6
    and as long as we are in a p2w game they won't increase sceats we earn otherwise uk how it ends :warning:

• Thank you both.

So if the DE players continue to spend alot to get 1st or 2nd in season and save all their sceats they will get through around Christmas of this year the next line of 2 items.

Of course there are the tools sceats and such also.

Well good luck to them and GGE welcomes your Euro's....

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Saudda (DE1)Saudda (DE1) DE1 Posts: 572
    Thank you both.

So if the DE players continue to spend alot to get 1st or 2nd in season and save all their sceats they will get through around Christmas of this year the next line of 2 items.

Of course there are the tools sceats and such also.

Well good luck to them and GGE welcomes your Euro's....

i guess a good part of their sceats income is from the storm islands 
    edited 31.08.2021
    you mean alliance rewards right:grey_question:
    even if it wasn't nerfed still not enough
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 853
    edited 31.08.2021
    you mean alliance rewards right:grey_question:
    even if it wasn't nerfed still not enough
    You can buy for 200k aqua for one - i wish i could do the reverse though as could increase the PO at all my castles !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    edited 31.08.2021
    as f2p we can only max the storehouse for lvl7 (lvl8 means u fool) we have only 600k aqua capacity so how can you afford that number with lvl 40-50 storm castles for only 4:grey_question::confused: we can't even afford for relic equipments
  • as f2p we can only max the storehouse for lvl7 (lvl8 means u fool) we have only 600k aqua capacity so how can you afford that number with lvl 40-50 storm castles for only 4:grey_question::confused: we can't even afford for relic equipments

I only buy in outers or BtH - and only minimal to complete the event - however you can hit 60/70 /80 forts as a F2P player and just buy the sceats every time you get 200k - there is a trick or 2 but after playing as long as i have am keeping some info to myself ;-)
    and i only have 6 relic commanders earned from evemts - plus 6or 7 castellians ! - i do grind and have bought in main but not for a long time !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Damaden (US1)Damaden (US1) US1 Posts: 69
    I am speculating based on the Master Blacksmith update and the tight lipped explanations proffered by GGS and Pos X that GGS planned to update the nom/sam shops to include sceats. But, then they looked around at how many players are sitting on tens of millions of khan tabs and did a doubletake.

So, yes, had they implemented the planned update to the nom/sam shops which are woefully and embarrassingly out of date, tons of players would've been able to convert their khan tabs to sceats and probably unlock most if not all the HoL.

But, that was when? April? May? And, here we sit many months later. The shops still haven't been updated. And my guess is players' khan tabs balances are no smaller today than they were back then.

And, yes, we wring our hands, flummoxed how we will ever unlock the HoL while at the same time GGS makes LL950 the new max and within days (if not hours) just about every whale on every server hit it.

It's these sort of incongruencies that make GGS actions seem poorly planned at best and down right evil at worst.
    edited 02.09.2021
    again. updating event shops isn't a reason of nerfing MB
    why did the studio 1/2 rewards in storm island? and why didn't they made solo events easier so we have a chance to get back the other 1/2 rewards? but NO :warning: they were unhappy with ''inflation'' in sceats that lvls lower than 650 used to get
     same goes with event tools (at least glad they didn't hiked books and low glory flags and silver/gold berri carts)
    if they will to update the shop they could do that in the 1st place (or when analyzing their ''data wise'' as a CM said) so even with 1M tablets they could find quick solution but they prefered this was : add updates that the whole player base love it then :heartbreak: in a single blow
    ik i was off-topic a bit but the idea is : the MB change has no relation for sceats and thus don't expect event shops update with prices reduction at the same time (otherwise it will be like lvl 20 build items in daimio shop) there still have chance with blade coast or shapeshifters (like chance of getting rubies in WOA)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file