Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Military District Building

I would like to know if we can place the Military District Building in our OP's and/or other maps?
That would be a great feature for land use!
daisybee @ usa 1

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    Yes, you can place these anywhere!
  • daisybee (US1)daisybee (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    Poseidon X Angel...HOW do we place these anywhere when we buy them and they go directly to our Main?
    daisybee @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    They don't go directly to your main, they go to a storage you can acces from every castle.
  • daisybee (US1)daisybee (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    This is great to know!  Thank you very much!
    daisybee @ usa 1
  • Do I have to store some buildings to put my military district in my main castle, and where can I find the list of buildings that go into the district? 
  • Do I have to store some buildings to put my military district in my main castle, and where can I find the list of buildings that go into the district? 
      usually just put your lowest PO (to gain a 10x10 space needed) items into storage the you can place the military district - when you enter the district there is a drop down box of the buildings you can put in there - and then you can replace the po items - also i think it's on Poseiden x angels  tips list !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file