Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

surveys

is there 
is there a way to be excluded for this nonsens?
flug @ nl 1

Comments

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 493
    Typical GGE! try to close it properly so it doesnt pop up again, and it takes you away from the game site, what a ad for the game.!   OR!  is it yet another glitch
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,519
    edited 27.08.2021
    Typical GGE! try to close it properly so it doesnt pop up again, and it takes you away from the game site, what a ad for the game.!   OR!  is it yet another glitch
    that's why the bad mood :) but it's also useless, you fill it in and you can conclude that nothing is done with it because I can't imagine that I'm the only one who fills in bad mood (unless it is not filled in and clicked away) But similar to the other survey we never see results on an anonymous basis so you could just think that only the positive ones are counted and then you have a 100% positive result :))))))
    flug @ nl 1
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 448
    edited 27.08.2021
    in short press ''don't show again'' when it's about mood that should be easy isn't it :lol:
    in short press ''don't show again'' when it's about mood that should be easy isn't it :lol:
    that's 3 clicks too much , 1 to open, 1 to don't show again, 1 to close . ;)
    flug @ nl 1
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 192
    edited 29.08.2021
    simple solution: don't log in ;) or like previously said, the don't show again button
    maybe better not to log in again indeed
    flug @ nl 1
    @BM_Daisho
    simple solution: don't log in
    -------------------------------------------------
    And there you have it, a mod telling players not to log in, what a Forum, what a game.

and what does that tell you boys and girls!, 

That we are not leaving the game fast enough.
    That this is the real intention behind the P..s Me off  GGE tactics.
    That spending and playing on this game is NOW a total waste of time.
    Keep remembering  Daisho's advice--------- don't log in

Don't use the humour or joke excuse Daisho, you said it. you own it.
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 192
    If that's how you want to interpret that then go for it
    looks like I did!  Your words not mine
  • It doesn't go into negative so i just delete (check box) it every log on ! - my adblocker works realy well on facebook - recorded an infinate number of blocks the other day :smile:  - and they wonder why i don't link the game to facebook - 2 reasons - ads and different emails which i do for simple security reasons - nothing on the facebook email has any personal information !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    Mood is Sh-t like 99% on uk server .  no wonder most are in dove long term and leaving game.
    game is just getting worse .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file