Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New additions to HOL, building upgrades and rest but what about sceats ?

I want to ask clear question first to mods, as we get a lot of new buildings to upgrade and even more new special OP tools and upgrades for troops i wonder based that first upgrade and main upgrade needed for everything is keep to level 7 and it needs 3500 sceats which is ridiculous by itself already but does anyone know from mods here how many sceats other buildings need to be unlocked ? 

Players can collect sceats only on KL now, i mean only decent number collectable is in KL, i dnt count storm becouse its ridiculous to count it as we all know how many aqua is needed to get at least 50 sceats, as i said we have ony KL for now and casual players can collect around 500 sceats in 40 days, by that math at least 300 days needed for casual player to collect that amount ot sceats and its only for first building which is insane and immediately hit players in the face so hard while we loose all that hype and motivation..

And worse thing is this: we have 9 more buildings to upgrade after keep, or to me more precise 6 buildings and 3 upgrades for expanding our castle layout. I wonder how much that all cost 1 by 1.. ???

Next thing even more worse then last one is: we have other upgrades as i said for new special tools and troops upgrades and there are 20 of them, so it cost too but how much ??? 

Based on everything i see now i conclude we need decade or eve more then 10 years to get everything and its sad and funny at the same time, i mean who have time and who plans to play this game forever ? Where is fun, and fun is to enjoy the game not to grind something to get it when i get 80 years old... :)

We only get this anniversary monthly event this time and never again as i remember mods said like that so only this time we will be able to get more sceat but also we needed to collect 10k monthly points to be able to buy 500 sceats 2x and that is maximum so its 1000 and to be in top 10 i wonder how much money is needed for extra 500 sceats and itsonly 1500 max.

Any info abt new addtition in events and anything else that will give sceats cause this is nonsense... ?

Comments

• ''lvl6 keeps'' buildings' research costs (in total) are 4250 (and don't forget mead units costs) so we need a year and half to unlock all buildings in that section
    so how about having keeps lvl 7

the devs must either let us use time skips (which is ridiculous with current MB) or create special ones to these research (which i fear spenders exclusive/ gets more than us)

• Thanks mate for the upload and providing the results, aprecciate that. ;)

And now i counted all the things and i can just say WOW, around 26 800 SCEATS needed for unlocking buildings just, and its just catastrohpy. :open_mouth: I didnt even count time skips needed but im afraid to count it, number of SCEATS needed took all the shock. :open_mouth:

For the tools part we need around 12 740 SCEATS too and its in TOTAL for everything 39 540 if I am correct, its just nonsense. 

No matter are u casual player or biggest ruby whale its the same and its not right at all. :/

P.S. Dont forget guys that we need first to unlock those buildings at first with so many SCEATS but we need bunch of OUTER TOKENS too to build those buildings so i wonder how many of them is needed for that.

If we dnt get more outer tokens in the main game and sceats too, like getting them in rewards in nobility, event rewards, storm, collector events, kingodm league etc. and if we dnt get option to buy sceats and outer tokens for event currency like nomad tokens in shop and samurai tokens too then we are all doomed, what is the points of all new things when half of us will be probably dead by the time we will be able to use anything...
  • If we dnt get more outer tokens in the main game and sceats too, like getting them in rewards in nobility, event rewards, storm, collector events, kingodm league etc. and if we dnt get option to buy sceats and outer tokens for event currency like nomad tokens in shop and samurai tokens too then we are all doomed, what is the points of all new things when half of us will be probably dead by the time we will be able to use anything...

Just grind for 10 years man, it will be finished in no time!

World:International 1

Glory Rank:Grand Duke
    Honor:1300

Level : 40

Proud Member of Titans FAMILY :)
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 174
    Don't worry guys..
    Our children and grand children, and their children, and their grand children will be playing in our ids.. they'll do the needful!! And do those upgrades. We will be remembered for generations!!
    sudu @ in 1

• IF the game still live since then :joy:

• Waiting for any of the mods to give at least some answer, and would be good if there is any plan of GG to implements some changes to let us know about that.. :)
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,485
    you will have a long long wait
    flug @ nl 1
  • Mods are on a "Run Silent, Run Deep" mode.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • I remember they said one of the reasons they nerfed blacksmith was cause we had a chance to buy unlimited amount of tools for samurai and nomads (chests) and we were able to stack a milions of tablets in our storage and they wanted to nerf it so we spend a good amount of stored tablets and tokens before something came in to the shop, they didnt want many players to be able to buy a lot of new things in the shops, they want us to sweat for that or in translation to buy boosters etc. maybe i just guess they will implement sceats in shops of samurai and nomads even though we get samurai once in 2-3 months...
    I remember they said one of the reasons they nerfed blacksmith was cause we had a chance to buy unlimited amount of tools for samurai and nomads (chests) and we were able to stack a milions of tablets in our storage and they wanted to nerf it so we spend a good amount of stored tablets and tokens before something came in to the shop, they didnt want many players to be able to buy a lot of new things in the shops, they want us to sweat for that or in translation to buy boosters etc. maybe i just guess they will implement sceats in shops of samurai and nomads even though we get samurai once in 2-3 months...
    but now the tabltes come also in storage but slower , so the tablet and medal storage don't get empty cause there's nothing to buy in the shop .

flug @ nl 1
  • I remember they said one of the reasons they nerfed blacksmith was cause we had a chance to buy unlimited amount of tools for samurai and nomads (chests) and we were able to stack a milions of tablets in our storage and they wanted to nerf it so we spend a good amount of stored tablets and tokens before something came in to the shop, they didnt want many players to be able to buy a lot of new things in the shops, they want us to sweat for that or in translation to buy boosters etc. maybe i just guess they will implement sceats in shops of samurai and nomads even though we get samurai once in 2-3 months...
    but now the tabltes come also in storage but slower , so the tablet and medal storage don't get empty cause there's nothing to buy in the shop .

I dont think so, i see players buying horsetails again from nomad shop for tablets and saw lot of them spending tablets and exchanging for gold cause season event points etc...

• but we will see if it continue like that in next LTPEs and as result they will slowly restore what they spent
    NM that they won't add it into the shop until it's too late
    I remember they said one of the reasons they nerfed blacksmith was cause we had a chance to buy unlimited amount of tools for samurai and nomads (chests) and we were able to stack a milions of tablets in our storage and they wanted to nerf it so we spend a good amount of stored tablets and tokens before something came in to the shop, they didnt want many players to be able to buy a lot of new things in the shops, they want us to sweat for that or in translation to buy boosters etc. maybe i just guess they will implement sceats in shops of samurai and nomads even though we get samurai once in 2-3 months...

I dont think so, i see players buying horsetails again from nomad shop for tablets and saw lot of them spending tablets and exchanging for gold cause season event points etc...
    also a thing that has to be changed ;)   the easy way , i see that happing too here . should not be possible
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file