Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Worst Bug/Issue in Goodgame Empire, Your opinions please

OK, let me ask it this way which may be easier for the BM and Mod's to actually respond.

What is the worst (In your personnel opinion) Bug/issue in Goodgame Empire that affects the game play and please state why.

Of course I encourage other players to submit their worst bug/issue also and explain how it affects their game playing.

For me it is the Mead issue that messes with your consumption/storage and brewery reset.  So you can lose troops when you should not.

What is yours?

Feel free to answer with YOUR PERSONNAL OPINION BM's and Mods

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• in hol (keeps lvl 7 researches) the 1st line of tools are reviled instead of Loudspeakers icon
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 495
    To try putting the same question a different way isn't likely to work either. If you read the various threads and then look at the answers to them, 2 words come into my mind.
    Company Man!
  • I sort of know that but in the U.S. even under a NDA employees can express their personnel opinions on subjects.

As long as they are not on official business or interviews for the company.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    Then what do you ghink the forum is to them.

Its work!  They represent Gge on the forum, think about it!
  • I see your point but they could if they wanted to express it with language stating it is their personnel opinion.

Even they can come on as a normal player if they like.   They do not have to always be 100% on the clock.

So Poseidon X could come on as that when he is on the clock.

And have a personnel account also that they could use for free speech when they want.  

But like you said they do not want to rock the boat at all. 

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    Its a very rocky boat, with a large hole in it.  Lol

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,526
    Then what do you ghink the forum is to them.

Its work!  They represent Gge on the forum, think about it!
    on a voluntary basis
    flug @ nl 1
    Look back on some of the threads, and you may see something that gives you a different answer to that!

We know that some GGE staff play the game and are active on the forum.!
  • I really do not expect a answer anymore for either of them.

This just points out 2 things to me.

1.  Even through they are here on a non pay basis they are company men and are going to toe the line 99.999% even if the ship is sinking and taking on water.  

2.  The GGE monthly bonus must be very good for them to stick to number 1 and they do not want to take a chance on losing it.

I will add that the forums are just about dead as it seems the same 10-15 players make all the questions/comments 99% of the time.  If you look at new announcements they will be in the hundreds of views at most even over a long period of time.

I have looked at Discord but it is just a mess and no real info is given out.  Just a time waster to me.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    You may want to look at my last post, and consider that!
  • I have looked at the old posts before. 

Just facing the facts that the game is on life support and really the forums are just about dead also.  As a side note in the current monthly event I may make top 250 on the US server and I do very very little but log in, adjust food if needed, and do a few attacks, and chat with old time friends on the game.   Most days it is 15-20 minutes, with an occasional hour or two if the chat is very good.  Not sure how others servers are but 2 or 3 years ago I would not even be near my ranking.

Poseidon X is the best mod we have had in years and he can only do so much and that is very little as he is not an employee with any real say.   Just can give opinions if asked and fill out a form or 2 a week to give to GGE.

Still cannot even get a response on what was the last "NEW" event in green and when it was started.   As it was so long ago even I cannot remember anymore.  And is that last "NEW" event is it still running or was it pulled and killed.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Maybe you can fill me in on what past posts info you are thinking about.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file