Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGE system is not fair

Comments

• they want to ''reduce event currency storages'' so they force you to dethrone either fight with your luck with event currency (expect if you have many khan tablets/medals) or use rubies and add more and more defends which most of us can't/don't want to pay it (tbh no problem for me due to LTPE i focus on getting 10k glory)
    still can't believe this post in FAQ section (in support section)

Foreign castles are generated randomly by our system. The strength of the castles is based on your level. Factors like payments, alliance, server etc. have no influence on your enemies. Every player with similar account activity will receive similar opponents. Of course the amount and type of units in the castles might vary, so it is possible that some players from time to time will receive “better” fitting enemies than you. In the long run though, every similar player will face similar enemies. The whole mechanism is intended so please do not contact Customer Support regarding this game aspect, as they have no way of influencing it.

• I want to know, how many times we should hit targets (FLs castles) on FLs events to get a target with strong defenders? answer me clearly?
    I have hit 220 targets till now. I had 1x 3k and 1x 4.5k, yet I know people who make their first 10 espionages and find 7k that easily.

Wish me luck for last day lol maybe I get top 100
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,482
    While they all say that the castles are the same for everyone, that part is true. The difference is if you are a ruby player you can shorten the odds by buying bonuses, and higher value glory flags. Most of the top players have all the in game bonuses to make their glory values high, through the various options. They also buy the bonuses to make speed quicker, reduce cool-down, no spy, and upto an extra 1000% glory for 8 hours. Put all that together an even moderate castles can bring them a lot of glory.
    the castles are all the same but look at OR  , you can buy the strongest attackers the whole day , en buy the weakest defenders whole day en the stonger defenders a short period of time 
    flug @ nl 1
  • I want to know, how many times we should hit targets (FLs castles) on FLs events to get a target with strong defenders? answer me clearly?
    I used to attack about 40/ 50 of the castles in turn every day - and you get a decent one about 1/50 but you can get 3/4 together then none for a whille - i'm content now to just go for the 6m glory in total - so i gain the PO item - if i have big defences i get more - also helps that the alliance i'm in has a regular glory boost and i change my flag from food to glory for the attacks !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 177
    I want to know, how many times we should hit targets (FLs castles) on FLs events to get a target with strong defenders? answer me clearly?
    Simple answer is no one knows. 

Luck is what you need in this event

Some get 8k target in first round 
    Others dont get any target above 3-4k after hitting hundreds of time. 
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 

Proud member of  UAL  -IN 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• Behroz (INT1)Behroz (INT1) INT1 Posts: 10
    edited 25.08.2021
    the event is running now and on 1 day I attacked on at least 60 FLs castles and the biggest was about 2k!!!

shit on this GGE system. its system may think my level is 40!!!! 
    the event is running now and on 1 day I attacked on at least 60 FLs castles and the biggest was about 2k!!!

shit on this GGE system. its system may think my level is 40!!!! 
    if you want big  you have to buy stronger with 1200rubies or ban stronger with tablets/kahnmedals.
    flug @ nl 1
    yes, I have never spent money on this game and whay I say GGE system is not fair!!!! 

@flug (NL1)
    if you want big  you have to buy stronger with 1200rubies or ban stronger with tablets/kahnmedals.

the problem is that if you are F2P, or even a very low spender you will not be able to fortify because of the sheer number of rubies you would need to build up castles, and it would only work on reasonable castles anyway.

Khan medals for exile, are mainly accumulated in quantity by alliances and not single players, so single player don't get many. Tablets happen occasionally !.

In others words the game is rigged by GGE against certain players, no surprises there!.

Sent in a ticket to GGE, normal anwer, nothing !.

when the ship is sinking, try to get out as much as possible ;)
    flug @ nl 1
    Pisky (GB1), you should know, I will never spend and cost any money on this shit game (I mean good game empire).
    and if there are someone in which think this game is a strategic game, they should know, that is wrong! the GGE is a money game, who spends more money can paly better than others. they are not smart they just spend more money.
     :) 
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    Game is finished just taking it time to die. they want money nothing else and
    don't care about players unless you spend fortune.

play other games which don't have bunch of di-kheads ruining it for everyone else
    and a company which just doesn't care about most of the normal players. B)
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    yes, I have never spent money on this game and whay I say GGE system is not fair!!!! 

So you have been a freeloader and complain that Tommy occasionally asks for some contributions to help pay his mums utility bills?
    Do you know her electric bill is nearly twice that of her neighbor Mr. Chadwick? And he even has an automatic lawn sprinkler and outside lights!
    The fact is, Tommy's computer and server uses a lot of electricity!
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 32
    it is very sad though becouse this was a very good game for a lot of reasons it was a bit like a tree with possible shoots going out everywhere but gge have just gone down one branch  other that a few art work po items that dont take alot of doing and buildings to keep the spenders happy nothing new has happened for along time now
    why would players not leave an average player can only hit 1 event hard now about every 6/7 goes if your lucky you cant attack a castle with 80k worth of defenders in it you cant defend a 8k mead army attacking you  so building most things is becoming pointless as you cant get the materials from outers now as for them surveys nobody takes note of them as nothing changes its mainly down to the fact we all enjoyed this game and cant understand the route gge  are taking funny thing is those big money spenders are the ones to loss out in the end
    forestw (AU1) , don't worry about its cost! I don't know did you know what I wanted to say?! 
    I say game has to run to all with the same conditions.
    Ruby buyers can pay to buy rubies to compete better to free players and also the players can use ruby to skip time and get res, tools etc, and this polcy is ok! and GGE system can earn its money.
    But I say whay some events like FLs event are not running to all players the same! why free players can't get big targets ( by 7K-8K defenders) like whom have bought ruby?!
    forestw (AU1) , don't worry about its cost! I don't know did you know what I wanted to say?! 
    I say game has to run to all with the same conditions.
    Ruby buyers can pay to buy rubies to compete better to free players and also the players can use ruby to skip time and get res, tools etc, and this polcy is ok! and GGE system can earn its money.
    But I say whay some events like FLs event are not running to all players the same! why free players can't get big targets ( by 7K-8K defenders) like whom have bought ruby?!
    don't take that forest seriously, he's talking 100% nonsens 
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file