Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mead bug still not fixed BM Diasho and Poseidon X

Enjoying my break from game where I just log in, check food and do minimum to get alliance rewards, takes about 10-15 minutes a day at most.   

This morning I saw the Mead production bug in action at a OP of mine while checking my food.   

I put about 14K Val troops in a safe house last night and was slightly losing mead (about 200 a hour) at that time but had full mead storage (103K) so no worries.

This morning I did my quick check and noticed my mead was down to 70K when it should have lost only about 2200-2800 while I was sleeping.  Then I noticed that my production was actually up by about +300 a hour when it should have still been going down.

Then I saw that my safe house troops would be coming back in about 10 minutes so I decided to wait and see what else happens.  Well when they arrived back at my OP my production went immediately to -20K a hour.  If I did not log on when I did  I would have lost all Val's in under 3 hours.  

Of course I corrected the brewery which was magickly adjusted for me during the night wrong and everything was alright again.  So now I see how I have been losing 3K-20K Val troops every week or two.

I read awhile back where Poseidon X said that this is not the most important but to fix and also someone said the German mods were told there is not even a issue.  Of course there is and is well known by players doing mead troops.  

So the question is for BM Diasho and Mod Poseidon X at what point does this Bug get attention and fixed or maybe another patch done like not having the brewery reset production going to be done.

Do like 1/3 of the players have to be effected or 1/2 of the players?   Most in my alliance do not recruit mead troops as this is known by us few who do recruit the troops and have told them.

Second question is since this is not the most important bug in the game per a mod what is the worst bug that is being worked on?

Also why would GGE expect players to do mead troops when they can lose them overnight via this issue.

Thanks and wait for a answer from any BM or Mod.

Sincerely,
Justinlegoboy
US1

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,479
    edited 22.08.2021

excuses for the france language
    flug @ nl 1
  • lol why do you think despite being lvl 950 now i don't want mead troops - got some from the wheel so am using while online but will discharge before logging off !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • I understand dandelion 1958 and if that is what you do and makes your game better I am glad for you.

Just seems like GGE Studio is pushing us towards mead troops and yet they do not fix the issue with mead storage/production.

And then a mod said it is not even the most pressing issue to be fixed.   I would like to know what is a bigger issue.  Please name it for us.  

There is the White screen of death
    Spy report issue sometimes

Those 3 are the only ones that affect me really that I know of.

So BM's and Mod's what is the most pressing bug/issue and is GGE going to get it fixed or do we just have to live with it also.

Sincerely,
    Justinlegoboy
    US1
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    same here only i discharge them right away :)))
    flug @ nl 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 827
    edited 23.08.2021
    I understand dandelion 1958 and if that is what you do and makes your game better I am glad for you.

Just seems like GGE Studio is pushing us towards mead troops and yet they do not fix the issue with mead storage/production.

And then a mod said it is not even the most pressing issue to be fixed.   I would like to know what is a bigger issue.  Please name it for us.  

So BM's and Mod's what is the most pressing bug/issue and is GGE going to get it fixed or do we just have to live with it also.

Sincerely,
    Justinlegoboy
    US1
      in response the mead troops and brewery are at my main - have adjusted production to keep a few for tomorrow - but the food / honey usage is showing at my op's as well - there are no apiaries or brewerys at the op's (or troops) so is this another glitch ?

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Might be as we know there are a FEW glitches/bugs in the game....LoL

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    I understand dandelion 1958 and if that is what you do and makes your game better I am glad for you.

Sincerely,
    Justinlegoboy
    US1
      in response the mead troops and brewery are at my main - have adjusted production to keep a few for tomorrow - but the food / honey usage is showing at my op's as well - there are no apiaries or brewerys at the op's (or troops) so is this another glitch ?

probably the same like special bs like iron , glass etc?   their also in the op's??    otherwise it's just a matter of can't see the glitch between all the glitches  :D;)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Looks like Posideion X did a comment as I got a notice but then deleted it for some reason.

Maybe had SECRET info in....LoL

All I want to know is the bug/issue going to be fixed anytime soon as in within 4-6 months.  This issue has been there since they started mead troops and production so already is like 1 year old.

And Second question is what is the worst bug/issue as we were told this is not the worst one either.

Just two simple questions that should not be hard to answer really.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 730
    Looks like Posideion X did a comment as I got a notice but then deleted it for some reason.

Maybe had SECRET info in....LoL

All I want to know is the bug/issue going to be fixed anytime soon as in within 4-6 months.  This issue has been there since they started mead troops and production so already is like 1 year old.

And Second question is what is the worst bug/issue as we were told this is not the worst one either.

Just two simple questions that should not be hard to answer really.

The issue is much older than that actually. It was already there at least a year before mead troops were introduced, but at that time only food consumption was effected, obviously. Occasionally, travelling troops would not eat, leading to a full storage very quickly and very unexpectedly. This was of course not a problem, because food kept being produced even when the storage was full, and consumption would be back to normal when the troops came home.
    The difference with mead is that the production gets halted as soon as the storage is full, and doesn't resume when the troops start consuming mead again, leading to starvation very quickly and very unexpectedly.

So, the brewery itself is not bugged, but the consumption (of mead and of bread) is.
    A while ago, Poseidon confirmed that this is indeed bugged, but on the German forum there was a quote from Support saying that he (Poseidon) was wrong and that they had not given him permission to write that it is bugged.
    I can guarantee you that Poseidon was not wrong and that Support just talks a certain type of stuff produced by cattle.
    Poseidon X is one of the best mods we've had in years.

And to the second question... because Support refuses to admit that there is a bug, any other issue automatically becomes worse than this one, because this one "doesn't exist".
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • I agree Poseidon X is the best Mod we have had in a Long, Long, Time...  

And agree with what you say.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • if it wasn't the MB nerf i would suggest using mead temp-build item so even if the bewery prod was reduced the temp build items' effect still  the same 
    but never mind that now
  • Since Poseidon X responded and then the response went away right after he posted it I can only assume it said something that he should have not said.

Of maybe the Higher ups told him to keep quiet on this subject.

Anyway there is NO Mod or BM response even though it shows there was one.

The question is still open to them.

If this "Issue" is not the worst in the game then what is?

And is GGE really working on a fix for that issue?

Side note:  had a few more leave the game this week as just is getting so boring and nothing new is ever added except new deco's to buy.

Still would like to know when was the last NEW event added.   I think it was Misty Outers but that really is not a new event just a slight change from the other one in Outers call Heritage hunter.

Might be Beyond the Horizon but that is nothing but a way for BUYERS to just beat up on low or non buyers again for some rewards.     So not sure I would call that an event really.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    edited 24.08.2021
    Since Poseidon X responded and then the response went away right after he posted it I can only assume it said something that he should have not said.

Of maybe the Higher ups told him to keep quiet on this subject.

Anyway there is NO Mod or BM response even though it shows there was one.

The question is still open to them.

If this "Issue" is not the worst in the game then what is?

And is GGE really working on a fix for that issue?

Side note:  had a few more leave the game this week as just is getting so boring and nothing new is ever added except new deco's to buy.

Still would like to know when was the last NEW event added.   I think it was Misty Outers but that really is not a new event just a slight change from the other one in Outers call Heritage hunter.

Might be Beyond the Horizon but that is nothing but a way for BUYERS to just beat up on low or non buyers again for some rewards.     So not sure I would call that an event really.

change will come.  after this foreign event we can have fun with the nomads.
    and misty outers is one big disaster when not played with open wallet. the same with beyond the wallet. oops horizon
    and think answer will stay away or will take a long time since i have the feeling poseidon is the only one again
    flug @ nl 1
  •  misty outers is one big disaster when not played with open wallet. the same with beyond the wallet. oops horizon
    heritage hunt it self is disaster in anyway the only difference is that MC doesn't have participation prize (in other words only top 6k spenders will be rewarded instead of 35k)
  • Amazing it has been days and both Mod and BM have been totally silent on the forum.

Guess GGE gag order is in effect or they are on vacation or just do not feel good.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    Amazing it has been days and both Mod and BM have been totally silent on the forum.

Guess GGE gag order is in effect or they are on vacation or just do not feel good.
    that's funny, both were active yesterday according to forum info 
    flug @ nl 1
  • Well then they were very selective on what they did and do not want to answer even simple questions that I asked.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

• it's ggs not allowing them to share an information which it may be either important or :heartbreak:ing  for us as usual
  • Of  course that is the answer poiuty.

Just shows how bad things have gotten when the employer puts a gag in your mouth about simple questions asked.

Everyone knows there are issues and bugs so why the big secret on them?  Because it would make GGE look bad to admit it for the record.

And what would be the big secret for telling us when was the last "TRUE" original event that the game put in.  Not the clone ones of each other but the last original one.   

For me I think it is the KT, Metro, Captial event and that was like 4 years ago.

I do not count BTH as an event as it is just for serious buyers (Whales/Semi Whales) to get stuff.  There is really no real chance for a non buyer or low buyer to get much if anything and to get even 10 or 12 to come with you from your alliance is just not going to happen.  
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    No one told me to remove anything, I just wasn't happy with my message.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file