Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• is it me or the quest of attacking towers still gives epic equipments instead of relic shards
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    There is a bug in horizon whereby it is taking over 6 hours (without coins) to cap a City State only 20 clicks away and over 4 hours with coins - used to be less than 30 mins before.

Osiris @ en 1
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 74
    edited 30.07.2021
    is it me or the quest of attacking towers still gives epic equipments instead of relic shards

What level are you? That change was only for players L70. I'm L70 and it's changed correctly for me.
    And it's for the quests (rewards once you complete 10), not for the individual attacks.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • There is a bug in horizon whereby it is taking over 6 hours (without coins) to cap a City State only 20 clicks away and over 4 hours with coins - used to be less than 30 mins before.

@Poseidon X Angel  any info please same for close ones - used to be 10/15 mins for 2 miles now over an hour - with rubies !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    There is a bug in horizon whereby it is taking over 6 hours (without coins) to cap a City State only 20 clicks away and over 4 hours with coins - used to be less than 30 mins before.

@Poseidon X Angel  any info please same for close ones - used to be 10/15 mins for 2 miles now over an hour - with rubies !
    It's being looked at
  • imamy (US1)imamy (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    Beyond the Horizon - Reporting a glitch with City State Spawn

This event, one of the biggest changes is that  travel time is extremely slow.  At level 11, it now takes 20 minutes round trip to hit a shrine and return from a distance of 3.

travel time to City State is also slower as a result.

now the thing is Spawn of City States.  They appeared in the east so I sent a Capture, 3 hour travel time.  When I log in to check, the target has disappeared.

My BTH castle is at 892:804.

I sent to an uncaptured City State at 916:803 at 17:00 my time with estimated travel time about 3 hours 9 min more or less.

When I got on half an hour ago, I can clearly see that my capture landed on nothing and now I'm waiting for troops to return. 

not only have I lost rubies and time and the use of my CS Casty, other members in may alliance could not send a cap as well until my capture bounced.

Also another disadvantage, one that is food related.

I can resend the attack on a new target but I'm also hit hard by the food consumed by returning troops.  if I have experience any additional disappearing CS glitches and there is no way for me to know that the city states in the west of me won't vanish too, it won't be possible to feed any troops, esp the ones that take up to 48 hours to return.

Please fix.
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 272
    That's not a glitch as cities don't always come back after the daily reset. They go from the east first so I guess that's where you are located. Everything you have said is as the developers intended except the travel speed at the moment. That is glitched but GGE never fix anything over the weekend,

now the thing is Spawn of City States.  They appeared in the east so I sent a Capture, 3 hour travel time.  When I log in to check, the target has disappeared.

My BTH castle is at 892:804.

I sent to an uncaptured City State at 916:803 at 17:00 my time with estimated travel time about 3 hours 9 min more or less.

That's not a glitch as cities don't always come back after the daily reset. They go from the east first so I guess that's where you are located. Everything you have said is as the developers intended except the travel speed at the moment. That is glitched but GGE never fix anything over the weekend,
    It is a glitch.  The City States were present and available for capture, as in not occupied by another player (all in white).  These spawned to the east, and 17:00 is 5pm EST and daily reset would be at 6:30 EST, so this spawn is completely outside and unrelated to the daily reset.  Since the City I sent on was new and not occupied, it should not disappear within 3 hours later.  but it disappeared anyway.  This was a false spawn in the east that occurred for unknown reasons and disappeared for unknown reasons.  It should not have spawned at all is what I'm saying.  It was there for more than an hour (it was there before I got on and I could still see them after I logged off), otherwise I'd have reported the issue before the daily reset, not after.

If I'd known there was going to be a glitch, I'd have taken a screenshot before they all vanished into an empty sea.

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    No that isn't the case - the City States that have been captured and completed disappear off the map and return after the changeover time.  The ones that still exist on the map disappear at the same time as the observation towers do, and they return if they are in the respawn area, or if they are in the area that is not respawning that night, they just disappear and do not return.
    Osiris @ en 1
    No that isn't the case - the City States that have been captured and completed disappear off the map and return after the changeover time.  The ones that still exist on the map disappear at the same time as the observation towers do, and they return if they are in the respawn area, or if they are in the area that is not respawning that night, they just disappear and do not return.
    Okay I was not aware that City States that are not occupied would disappear on their own when their time expires.  I'll keep an eye out for that.  That makes sense.
  • something i've not had before - have unlocked allance rewards but not recieved previous rewards ? beri invasion at mo as not done any khan attacks !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    something i've not had before - have unlocked allance rewards but not recieved previous rewards ? beri invasion at mo as not done any khan attacks !
    Interesting will let them know on Monday.
    You will have to contact support as well.
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 827
    edited 14.08.2021
    something i've not had before - have unlocked allance rewards but not recieved previous rewards ? beri invasion at mo as not done any khan attacks !
    I will be logging off and on again and will be starting nomads later as well so will raise a ticket once i know, if i don't get the alliance rewards from them as well , or if it's just beri invasion !

Edit: not just me several in my alliance ! am just about to start hitting nomads so will update here  and raise a ticket when done !

Edit2: nomads working ok just missing first 2 pages of beri invasion !
    Post edited by dandelion1958 (GB1) on
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

• happened to me too since last beri invasion i was forced to get high brave points (3k :lol:) to unlock alliance rewards but the studio fixes things when it's tooo late
  • something i've not had before - have unlocked allance rewards but not recieved previous rewards ? beri invasion at mo as not done any khan attacks !

Have raised a ticket with support - worked fine last event !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

• Attention Game programmers.......
    the FI and  Bc  respawn castles needs to be upgraded , rebooted and reset
    there should not be any300- 423-559-670-790-900 troop defended castles its ridiculous
    waste of time ,energy,tools and flags imo.
    up to 18min out traveling ,then waiting for respawn from a 700castle only to find 367 (with 60 milita)
    and goes on for hours even if you spend dethrone 50k tabs in day
    Why is there not 1 out of the ten spawn not 3k/5k/8k/10k/12k/15k/20k each time the fi/bc  system is obsolete to date and need immediate attention
    have your say here .

• last 2 hrs of blade coast, all i need is last kraken, but i cant send the amount of troops i should be allowed to send

when are you thinking of fixing all these bugs?
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 730
    last 2 hrs of blade coast, all i need is last kraken, but i cant send the amount of troops i should be allowed to send

when are you thinking of fixing all these bugs?
    Happened to me as well, three times this bladecoast. Took me one day extra to do the event, because of extra waiting time (1 to 6 hours) to wait for the problem to go away by itself.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • An Alliance member pointed out to me that they had less troops on flanks, all of their coms had dropped down to 64 troops so I looked at mine and I have the same problem - even the coms that had 40% on flanks only had the 64 troops :(
    Even the gate troop numbers have dropped....

Why have the stats changed?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file