Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Do Anniversary tablets carry over to next reset Mods?

My alliance wants to know if you have some Anniversary tablets you earned and they are showing in the MBS shop will they carry over to the next reset of the shop.  I would think so as the Gold and Silver does.  

We understand that once the monthly LTPE is done any unused are going away.

So are they like Gold and Silver in the MBS and will carry over to next reset.

Example:

You have 1150 left in the MBS and the reset happens in 1.7 days.  Will you have 1150 already when you look again the next day?

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Answers

• they last to end of event
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    edited 04.08.2021
    The biggest change is a new anniversary currency, Anniversary Tablets. This currency will expire once the event ends so use it or lose it! Youll be able to purchase exclusive rewards in a special shop during the course of the event and we will remind you close to the event end to spend the currency.

These will stay for the  next 43.6 days till the MAIN event ends 
  • So I am taking as they will carry over for the next 4 or 5 weeks and then go away on day 44 from now.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    So I am taking as they will carry over for the next 4 or 5 weeks and then go away on day 44 from now.

yes i believe so 
  • Paul JP1 (AU1)Paul JP1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 49
    So how often dose the Grand Anniversary Party event reset ?
    Paul JP1 @ au 1
    Grand Anniversary Party event runs for the next 35 days 
    edited 13.08.2021
    Yea I know, but when dose it reset? I got the 10,000 tickets from it, and I can't get more till it resets.
    Paul JP1 @ au 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 737
    The event doesn't reset.
    Only the shop (where you can spend the tickets) resets once a week or so.
    Wiglema (NL1)
    Well that's a real disappointment then, so i have 34 days of nothing then from the Grand Anniversary Party event, as I got all the tickets ( 10,000) and that's it, what a shame :~(
    Paul JP1 @ au 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 273
    I guess that also means the other 20 odd players ranked above you in the event have also finished and will also get nothing for the next month. Does that also mean you are all equal 1st too as you have the same number of points and if so wont be top 10 will be many more
    Yep looks like it, dosent seem to have been much thought in the event :~(
    Paul JP1 @ au 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,487
    Well that's a real disappointment then, so i have 34 days of nothing then from the Grand Anniversary Party event, as I got all the tickets ( 10,000) and that's it, what a shame :~(

that's what you get when you waltz through the event fast to get everything fast. more time for boredom :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 737
    I guess that also means the other 20 odd players ranked above you in the event have also finished and will also get nothing for the next month. Does that also mean you are all equal 1st too as you have the same number of points and if so wont be top 10 will be many more

You can still collect points beyond the last reward. The ranking is based on the amount of points, not on the amount of tickets.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,361
    Alright then, since not everyone understands how the LTPE works I will try to explain it.

It works like any other event, you get points by performing certain tasks and these points are used to unlock rewards, once you've unlocked all the rewards you can continue to get points. These points determine your position on the leaderboard.

Just like the nomad's event, you can go over 500k and not everyone who's gone over that will get first place. 
    I understand that the LTPE being capped at 10k points means that those who've been active early on won't be able to get any more anniversary tokens for the rest of the event. Normally the LTPE goes all the way up to 100k points.

The number of rewards has not changed, just the points needed to get these rewards. If they opted to keep it at 100k points you would've needed to put in a lot more work to get the same rewards. In my opinion, this does take away some of the grinding needed, but given that people no longer have an infinite amount of troops I would say this is beneficial to all.

• and those who buy LTPE boosters can finish it in 1 week or two (if he isn't 24h/7d spender) that's why hard mode exist !
    also why have the devs removed LTPE boosters which helps some F2P (the LTPE booster on that gift was a luck shoot if you claimed it minutes before the current LTPE started)
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 273
    It will be interesting to see if this costs GGE over the remaining 33 days of the event as those with all the rewards but wont make top 10 will most likely not buy the boosters if they are not getting any further event rewards. These would have brought some booster to finish all the rewards by now I reckon..

As far as no LTPE booster you can still get if you are lucky in the fortune tellers tent as I was yesterday and as a F2P it is the only way to do it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file