Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Knowledge Thread 2021

124»

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    I get that the points continue. 

I am just trying to get a answer on how they are figured after the original 72 rewards are earned which you can clearly see how many it takes and you earn.

If we know how they are calculated then you can adjust your strategy on what to do more/grind harder.

Is Nomads like one point for 1000 tablets earned or what.

Is BC/FI like two points for every 10,000 glory earned or what.

There has to be a formula for this.
    That data is displayed inside the LTPE.
  • Thank you Poseidon X. I will pass that on to my alliance and subs we have.

Appreciate it.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 730

@Justinlegoboy (US1) Just click on the second flag to see the formula. The formula doesn't change after you reach the last reward.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355

Hey guys,

This isn't the first time but due too me being a little less active than usual I don't check my spreadsheets as often as I used to. Because of this it went unnoticed for quite a while, it only takes me a minute to restore them all to default so please message me on here or discord if you see it's broken.

I didn't take a screenshot of the 300 empty sheets that got added manually, but to whoever felt the need to do that, please note that it took me 10 seconds to remove them all. You're just playing yourself and hindering the players, not me.

Anyways, I see that the sheets are still being used a lot every day and I am happy to see that.
    I wish everyone a great weekend!

- Poseidon

• small suggestion for your spreadsheets
    add 40% discount on some rubies buildings (upgrading discount) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file