Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blacksmith UPDATE

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,442
    Special offers, unfortunately, they are locked until you make a purchase of at least a cent (which is possible with pay by call). I tried to convince them to open them up to everyone, but eh...
  • Special offers, unfortunately, they are locked until you make a purchase of at least a cent (which is possible with pay by call). I tried to convince them to open them up to everyone, but eh...
    why bother doing that even - with a little careful planning you can get 200k cargo points in storm and the tide gardens - without a ruby spend ! - only 1250 PO but easily achievable :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    Special offers, unfortunately, they are locked until you make a purchase of at least a cent (which is possible with pay by call). I tried to convince them to open them up to everyone, but eh...
    why bother doing that even - with a little careful planning you can get 200k cargo points in storm and the tide gardens - without a ruby spend ! - only 1250 PO but easily achievable :smiley:
    I think my method is easier than that
  • Special offers, unfortunately, they are locked until you make a purchase of at least a cent (which is possible with pay by call). I tried to convince them to open them up to everyone, but eh...
    You mean its easier to get the rubies ingame to buy the deco then getting it in the storm?

You mean its easier to get the rubies ingame to buy the deco then getting it in the storm?

yes

yes

I got all of my castles full of the best storm deco in 2 month. Absolutely impossible to get that many rubies through playing in such a short time. 

Oh and in the german server all those dragons are not that easy to get. If its 10k rubies for the deco I dont see how I can get even one/day.
  • what's the story behind 3 days on timer or do they want us to get 4.2K event tools for free?
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 292
    what's the story behind 3 days on timer or do they want us to get 4.2K event tools for free?
    Maybe that's how it will be now resetting twice a week to make up for the cost increases
  • what's the story behind 3 days on timer or do they want us to get 4.2K event tools for free?
    Maybe that's how it will be now resetting twice a week to make up for the cost increases

another question for - @Poseidon X Angel  :wink:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    what's the story behind 3 days on timer or do they want us to get 4.2K event tools for free?

another question for - @Poseidon X Angel  :wink:
    Don't have anything to share.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,514
    it's got something to do with lpte, that's the same time. alsoo 3.4 days  but it can also be done to help us  so we can get rid of the silver en golden....................................

flug @ nl 1
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 493
    Looking at some of the scores the ruby players are racking up, I would say that GGS's idea to combat inflation is totally wrong AGAIN, if of course it ever existed. As nothing has changed for them I would say that they are probably still increasing their total count on tokens. I see the only ones really affected by this is are the F2P group, of which many are already in ruins, and probably even more will follow, as their stock of chests, flags etc,  if they have any, follow. Most have used up what they have and can get, are gone on the first day, so thats it then.

All this means is that after day one F2P are finished with the event, and its just open to the ruby players. For F2P players the game has gone backwards to the days of red flags, and wooden mantlets, so very low scores. Players wont stay for long with that when they see what others are getting, and will walk.as well
    GGE may well want this to happen, but they are really being unfair in their greed, there are a lot of players that have played as F2P in this game for years, and that is because of personal circumstances they cannot afford to pay, teenagers, people living day to day on benefits, and an awfull lot more, but of course someone in GGE will always say, 'Aw come on its not much and everyone can find that, its cheap'  WRONG!
  • i (well we) disbelieve this post why did they increased the prices then for glory flags and low berimond chest and not even the silver/golden versions (including berimond books) also according to discord they said that the problem is in storage not event shops they could release this version of MB on the 1st place (so number of complains would be low  :D) but instead they made us follow the wave for 1 year (how come players accept this) even if they reduce it the reduction will be 25%-35% (they are may be dumb but not stupid too this much)
    if it was really about "storage" they would allow us to sell the tons of Items they "give" us but that we don't a use for. I have over 50k farming tools and nothing to do with them but let them accumulate
    john32174v @ usa 1
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176
    edited 02.08.2021
    Well i have another suggestion but irrelevant to the topic. Saw some talks about making rubies in game. Well, in my server it is way harder to make rubies from forts. 

The reason is that the players those who entered recently  to the game, do not research CB as there are more ways to get powerful soldiers in the game and they use CB (75travel speed) to loot forts in ice, sands and fp. So the old players those who have already researched CB stand no chance of hunting forts. Even if u have lvl 3 stables, 90+ speed, and samu soldiers ( they're hardly obtainable as the event  runs on and off), u fail to those who have CB. Even the newly entered  whales tend to loot all the forts.

So It would be better if GGE can introduce new fast moving sols like improved CB for all, or as there are more ways to get strong sols in the game, let people roll-back their research tower upgrades or introduce CB research , again, in the tower..
    sudu @ in 1
  • RootsPlague (DE1)RootsPlague (DE1) DE1 Posts: 128
    Well i have another suggestion but irrelevant to the topic. Saw some talks about making rubies in game. Well, in my server it is way harder to make rubies from forts. 

The reason is that the players those who entered recently  to the game, do not research CB as there are more ways to get powerful soldiers in the game and they use CB (75travel speed) to loot forts in ice, sands and fp. So the old players those who have already researched CB stand no chance of hunting forts. Even if u have lvl 3 stables, 90+ speed, and samu soldiers ( they're hardly obtainable as the event  runs on and off), u fail to those who have CB. Even the newly entered  whales tend to loot all the forts.

So It would be better if GGE can introduce new fast moving sols like improved CB for all, or as there are more ways to get strong sols in the game, let people roll-back their research tower upgrades or introduce CB research , again, in the tower..

This is very common on the german server too. Same few players who have access to crossbowmen looting dozens of desert forts all over the map.

Its a massive design fail in the game, they just didnt think about the improved usefulness of this troops when introducing the relic equipment.
    RootsPlague @ de 1
  • AlamuT  (TR1)AlamuT (TR1) TR1 Posts: 22
    edited 02.08.2021
    Before this update, I used to struggle for activity for hours. 
    Now I get 10-20 minutes a day at the most.
    I'm not buying because bonus. I don't have money to make  500k points in 3 days.
    I am very satisfied. :)
  • finally they remembered us
    TBH LTPE till September with the new currency (but will vanish when it ends) but too bad i hoped for prices reduction but despite that we are forced to choose one either sceats or relic prem food build item or tickets for WOA (GL for those who got the gift 2 days ago you'll need it :wink:)
  • RootsPlague (DE1)RootsPlague (DE1) DE1 Posts: 128

Any comment on this topic mods?

Do you think its proper game balance to penalize old players for a decision/research they made years ago when it was quite a different game?
    RootsPlague @ de 1
  • this update is a critical hit on us non spenders 
    despite the cool rewards for KL (finally) you nerfed gold tokens to the GROUND!
    and how are you going to fight the inflation of event tools when you are adding defensive tools?!?!?!
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,514
    The Apprentice has been hard at it, and the fruits of their labour is quite awesome. You’ll now be able to avail of Quicklime Bombs, Arrow Slits, Murder Holes, Fire Moats and a Portcullis in the Master Blacksmith Shop. Everyone's defence is going to benefit from this!

can't find them
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file