Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How about less new Deco's and MORE BUG fixing Mod's and CM's

13»

Comments

• BM_Daisho said:
    hiring more people is easier said than done
    so sack the people in the arts dept ? all the deco's are recycled anyway - any 10 yr old could do better
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    BM_Daisho said:
    so sack the people in the arts dept ? all the deco's are recycled anyway - any 10 yr old could do better
    What would sacking the people in the art department do for the bugs in the game?

Also, I would like to say I believe the art guys are doing an amazing job...
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,479
    BM_Daisho said:
    they are looking now at the bugs in horizon, so don't much time for deco and that kind of nonsens.
    flug @ nl 1
  • BM_Daisho said:
    they are looking now at the bugs in horizon, so don't much time for deco and that kind of nonsens.
    they fix the glitches as they want to
    i.g look at last months (or month before it) there was a glitch with shop they quickly fixed it (ik 1 month is long but not like other glitches)
    BM_Daisho said:
    they fix the glitches as they want to
    i.g look at last months (or month before it) there was a glitch with shop they quickly fixed it (ik 1 month is long but not like other glitches)
    That fix probably only took 1 person 5 minutes at most.
  • Enjoying my free time from not doing much but watching all and see a new bug with BTH is here.   What a surprise, LoL

Will check in 3 months with you Mod Poseidon X and see what bugs and new and exciting stuff has come to the game.

I continue to check in to say hi to my friends in a few alliances but that's about all....  

FYI Poseidon X I lost another 4.2K mead troops to the bug yesterday.   All my places are positive in food, Honey, and Brewery were set right.  Just wake up to a random ZERO and lost of troops somewhere. 

I know you said that "Bug" is not as important to the game as others in a prior post like other's are, but to me why should I keep recruiting troops when I lose a bunch every few weeks for no fault of mine own.   And no I am not going to waste my time with Support.  They do not work weekends anyway.   Not sure many Germans work much (except the Art Dept. making new decos to spend real money on) anyway from what I can see.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
    Enjoying my free time from not doing much but watching all and see a new bug with BTH is here.   What a surprise, LoL

Will check in 3 months with you Mod Poseidon X and see what bugs and new and exciting stuff has come to the game.

I continue to check in to say hi to my friends in a few alliances but that's about all....  

FYI Poseidon X I lost another 4.2K mead troops to the bug yesterday.   All my places are positive in food, Honey, and Brewery were set right.  Just wake up to a random ZERO and lost of troops somewhere. 

I know you said that "Bug" is not as important to the game as others in a prior post like other's are, but to me why should I keep recruiting troops when I lose a bunch every few weeks for no fault of mine own.   And no I am not going to waste my time with Support.  They do not work weekends anyway.   Not sure many Germans work much (except the Art Dept. making new decos to spend real money on) anyway from what I can see.
    I don't think I said that.
  • It was something like that bug is not a game killer like some.  

Not going to go through every post to try and find it.

If I am wrong on wording I apologize Poseidon X to you.

The point is they know about this since Mead troops came.   Been along time and you are right not everyone is going to get it as many in my alliance do not even do mead troops because of the bug and other issues with them troops.

But for us doing mead troops it can hit you when you do nothing wrong and have everything set right.

Also a easy fix was presented and it is to just not have the brewery reset once you reach max storage.   Just leave it be and just not save anymore extra.

Just put in the code to make it work like it currently works for Wood and Stone and Glass and Oil and Coal.   Once they reach there storage limit no more shows above that or gets saved.  

Back to real life now and everyone be safe and take care.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • The german support writes to all people who have problems with the mead troops dieing to thirst because they where stationed that there is no bug related to the brewery. 

And that you mods where lying about any bugs and are NOT allowed to write about any non existing bug related to the brewery.

Thats sadly the typical "ashhole like" behaviour of the support we have. They treat us as a mixture of being criminal and stupid like hell. Either to spupid to understand the brewery even after the troops died dozen times or criminal trying to get something for free we did not lose at all. I hope the situation in the other countries is a little better.

Oh and btw the german mod also wrote that there is no bug.

Im happy to be able to read the english  forum, the mods here are 100 times better.

The german support writes to all people who have problems with the mead troops dieing to thirst because they where stationed that there is no bug related to the brewery. 

And that you mods where lying about any bugs and are NOT allowed to write about any non existing bug related to the brewery.

Thats sadly the typical "ashhole like" behaviour of the support we have. They treat us as a mixture of being criminal and stupid like hell. Either to spupid to understand the brewery even after the troops died dozen times or criminal trying to get something for free we did not lose at all. I hope the situation in the other countries is a little better.

Im happy to be able to read the english  forum, the mods here are 100 times better.

One of the things I kept asking for was that this issue was acknowledged, I believe it is now. I have once said something about the bug on here that I shouldn't have as I was speculating as to what was causing it to happen. I am however very confident that I know what causes the issue. I believe I called it a bug way before people really knew about it which resulted in people contacted support about starvations more than before. I can see how this is an "issue" if you're unaware of the state of the brewery.

I believe the issue doesn't lie with the brewery
  • I do not care what it is called, "Bug", "Issue" or crappy code.

All I know is something is not working correctly at certain times and players can lose Mead troops.  And these players are not doing anything wrong.

I know is my case I have positive food, positive honey production, brewery set to support what I have, yet I lose troops once and awhile.  

Been suggested to contact support.   I just want it fixed and GGE Studio or Mods to be honest about the issue.  

Here now Magus The Great (DE) says some DE players say there is a issue and some on DE say they is no issue (Mods?) to the brewery.   It cannot be both yes and no, at least in this universe.

They did leave a out for themselves as they said per Magus that it is not the brewery per say...   

And it is nice to know that he likes our Mods Posedion X and BM D......

I think ours mods are super 99% of the time.....

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 364
    edited 01.08.2021
    Maybe the answer is GGE Studio hire some more Developers/Bug Fixers for the game.

If they are overloaded that seems like a wise decision. 
    Sir,
    Do you have the money to pay for professional, qualified developers?  Mrs. Lesch does not have these funds available. Most of the players on here dont pay anything to play....but she still has utility bills and taxes due monthly.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    I lost over 40k new troops most defenders but 15 k level attackers , i have learnt to live with it now, i do not recruit new soldiers , i have written to support several times about this , and was told there no bugs 

So i live with it 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • If there are no bugs then it was poorly designed from the start to have this issue as a feature.

But coming from GGE Studio what can we expect.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • The german support writes to all people who have problems with the mead troops dieing to thirst because they where stationed that there is no bug related to the brewery. 

One of the things I kept asking for was that this issue was acknowledged, I believe it is now. I have once said something about the bug on here that I shouldn't have as I was speculating as to what was causing it to happen. I am however very confident that I know what causes the issue. I believe I called it a bug way before people really knew about it which resulted in people contacted support about starvations more than before. I can see how this is an "issue" if you're unaware of the state of the brewery.

I believe the issue doesn't lie with the brewery
    I won't go to mead troops until there is a clear way to feed them - with "normal" troops you can just batter robbers and fill your castles up - my game is currently stalled as I won't spent sceats on upgrades until sure it'll be worth it !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • i had a plan that when i get storehouse to lvl 8 i would buy some mead temp-build items from MB but it got canceled (if you understand what I mean) anyway i will only recuirt 2k-4k mead troops when i unlock bewery form WOA (if i can 1st  afford to get one)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file