Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gift

Yesterday and today some of the members in my alliance received this gift, some did not.

What are the requirements to qualify for these free items?
@Poseidon X Angel @BM_Daisho
Wiglema (NL1)

Comments

• poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 404
    edited 30.07.2021
    i don't understand that language but it's expired no?(i wanted to claim it when the next LTPE starts anyway)
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 733
    i don't understand that language but it's expired no?(i wanted to claim it when the next LTPE starts anyway)

Not yet expired; it appeared (for some people, not for me) on yesterday, and could still be claimed for 1.8 days in that screenshot from last night, so it should still be claimable till tomorrow morning at least.
    However, I (and some others) didn't get this gift yesterday and I didn't get it today. I'm sure I didn't overlook it.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • i hope it's not spenders exclusive also i contacted support but yk them they answer when it's too late and say ''it's expired sorry ....''
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 272
    Not here either but that's a vastly unfair advantage that not all are getting. With only a few days left of monthly giving some a 200% bonus for 2 days has the potential to change the top 100/250 positions... 
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,357
    Yesterday and today some of the members in my alliance received this gift, some did not.

Being in the game for 10 years.

Being in the game for 10 years.

Thanks for the answer, Poseidon.
    So that means it's only for those players that were already in the game before it was launched...

Wiglema (NL1)
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 184
    I believe (but not entirely sure) it's if your account was created during 2011, but might need to double check this.
  • eledrol (ES1)eledrol (ES1) ES1 Posts: 550
    edited 31.07.2021
    BM_Daisho dijo:
    Creo (pero no del todo seguro) si su cuenta se creó durante 2011, pero es posible que deba volver a verificar esto.
    Sé de compañeros que ingresaron al juego en 2012 y han recibido ese premio, ya que recientemente cumplieron 9 años en el juego.
    Even so, they had to wait to give the multiplier at the end of the long event and not in its final stretch, it is unfair to others
    corazon valiente
  • can you send me screenshot about that appearence build item just to see how it looks (P.S does it increase PO like the others)
    edited 01.08.2021
    BM_Daisho said:
    I believe (but not entirely sure) it's if your account was created during 2011, but might need to double check this.
    Thanks, that would make more sense. Please double check.

can you send me screenshot about that appearence build item just to see how it looks (P.S does it increase PO like the others)
    There is a screenshot in the other thread: 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/382754/how-to-get-this-new-look-item
    I don't know what other effects it has, I'll ask my teammates. Or maybe someone else (a mod perhaps?) knows it.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • that screenshot is only the top i want to see a smaller version better than that

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file