Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Well..All I can say

GoodGame Studios lasted longer than i expected, so kudos to that.

Comments

• Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    Only reason people still are playing is the social aspect of the game.
    Many have made friends here that it's impractical to reach in other forums for different reasons.

In my opinion that is probably the only thing that stil keeps the game alive. 
    But with no new players (the ones who try give up fast because the game don't protect them or give
    them a fair chance to grow) and old players just log on to talk with friends the game is doomed anyways...

The GGE executives have lost all contact with reality.
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 183
    How Beautiful this game was before idiots took control.
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 492
    I notice that many of the posts now about in game  problems, feedback, messages for GGE, are mostly from the newer members to the forum. It seems that most of the longer serving members have got the waste of time bug. Maybe the Mods should put that in their reports to gge, and let them know its gone past a small backlash, and getting bigger.
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 183
    I notice that many of the posts now about in game  problems, feedback, messages for GGE, are mostly from the newer members to the forum. It seems that most of the longer serving members have got the waste of time bug. Maybe the Mods should put that in their reports to gge, and let them know its gone past a small backlash, and getting bigger.
    yes ikr. been playing since 2013 and i'm pissed like, a lot. Invested so much time and effort only to be thrown sh*t at.
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 192
    They know, we have told them many times.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 767

The waste of time bug is just a visual glitch in the forum. We're still (wasting time) dealing with in-game bugs (or "features") and complain about them in the in-game chat, where some people still pay attention (just the few that haven't stopped playing yet) and are actually able to reproduce the bugs, something the people at GGS are incapable of.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file