Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How about less new Deco's and MORE BUG fixing Mod's and CM's

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    Oh boy me mentioning the blacksmith wasn't a good idea
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Do you think GGE will notice if we hoard the gold and silver coins next ?? 
    Do you think GGE will notice if we hoard the gold and silver coins next ?? 
    I won't tell them ;-)
  • I am already hording the gold and silver as nothing in there to spend it on after you get the few chests and shields and such.

That is only for silver booster stuff also as the gold version ones are way way overpriced.

So I spend like 4 or 5K silver and then just stop.  I got more gold and silver than I ever had before.

Same with Nomad tablets, nothing has been upgraded so my tablet total just keeps going up 50-75K each run of the event.

You would think with Sami's which they have had months since the last time run they would have updated or put something new to get.  But no it is the same old stuff really.   Nothing much worth spending on.   
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    I am already hording the gold and silver as nothing in there to spend it on after you get the few chests and shields and such.

That is only for silver booster stuff also as the gold version ones are way way overpriced.

So I spend like 4 or 5K silver and then just stop.  I got more gold and silver than I ever had before.

Same with Nomad tablets, nothing has been upgraded so my tablet total just keeps going up 50-75K each run of the event.

You would think with Sami's which they have had months since the last time run they would have updated or put something new to get.  But no it is the same old stuff really.   Nothing much worth spending on.   
    please don't mension you safe them up too otherwise another update(downer grade) :P
    flug @ nl 1
  • poiuyt (WORLD1)poiuyt (WORLD1) Posts: 403
    edited 24.07.2021
    they were unhappy for thier release for monthes and this is an excuse (i like thier thinking metheod in that part because it's deciving)
    why do u think storm island rewards were cutted half for solo rewards ''because they want to speard competition in there'':lol: 
    the real reason is the studio was unhappy with that because FP could get easly build/upgrade tokens without grinding in or (same for sceats to save some rubies) which was bad for them
    at the end the surviving war just started :lol: if they don't stop bad updates it's game over XD
    P.S we may expect reduction of solo points soon but don't expect they make it as before
    Post edited by poiuyt (WORLD1) on
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    and so the bugs will go on and on and on  but at least fewer players will bother cause there will be fewer and fewer players :)
    It's a bad spiral that unfortunately GGE don't care about, or worse don't have the ability to see. 
    I have come to the conclusion that it is not the developers who are the problem but really poor management at GGE.
    That they can't give their customers a roadmap for the future of the game shows me that they don't have one them self.

There are no long term plans for this game. They just make things without checking what the long term implications are. 
    As the last updates have shown us they just push out something and when the players complaints then just stick their head in the sand and let the support and mod crew take the heat. 

To bad for us who have invested time and money in this game.. 

RIP GGE

they are just surviving and only act on short term indeed
    The changes to the blacksmith were made for long-term success, short term success would be adding a bunch of free stuff to make people happy. But after a week of that people are bored and leave.
    Ha ha ha, you got to be joking..... If the blacksmith change was for long term success then they have shoot them self in the foot. Is it the ghost of captain Edward J. Smith (Titanic) who is incharge of GGE now??? Full steam ahead until they hit a iceberg.  
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,481
    and so the bugs will go on and on and on  but at least fewer players will bother cause there will be fewer and fewer players :)
    It's a bad spiral that unfortunately GGE don't care about, or worse don't have the ability to see. 
    I have come to the conclusion that it is not the developers who are the problem but really poor management at GGE.
    That they can't give their customers a roadmap for the future of the game shows me that they don't have one them self.

There are no long term plans for this game. They just make things without checking what the long term implications are. 
    As the last updates have shown us they just push out something and when the players complaints then just stick their head in the sand and let the support and mod crew take the heat. 

RIP GGE

The changes to the blacksmith were made for long-term success, short term success would be adding a bunch of free stuff to make people happy. But after a week of that people are bored and leave.
    Ha ha ha, you got to be joking..... If the blacksmith change was for long term success then they have shoot them self in the foot. Is it the ghost of captain Edward J. Smith (Titanic) who is incharge of GGE now??? Full steam ahead until they hit a iceberg.  
    wrong, they shot themselfs in both feet :)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,386

RIP GGE

I still have yet to see how the blacksmith changes are for long term success. The update was literally all about money for GGE. You keep standing on the platform that the update was good, yet it hasn't done anything other than hurt f2p players and cost spenders more money.

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

RIP GGE

I still have yet to see how the blacksmith changes are for long term success. The update was literally all about money for GGE. You keep standing on the platform that the update was good, yet it hasn't done anything other than hurt f2p players and cost spenders more money.
    Quote me where I said I think this is a good update, please.

RIP GGE

Whoops, sorry poor choice of words there. I meant to say along the lines of you standing on the platform that this update is for the success or needed for the future of the game where I disagree somewhat with that. Tired brain led to dumb mistake. Feel free to point out any issues, I make plenty of mistakes.

Anyways currency is overinflated? Yes and no. If you look at how many points are needed to complete the nomads/sams events then no, currency is not over inflated. The problem lies in GGS not wanting to introduce new stuff to buy with the currencies. The excuse that they can't introduce new stuff due to people having stockpiled currency is dumb. It just prolongs the problem. How do you expect to diminish the stock of currencies if you don't have anything worth buying with them.

The blacksmith update just made it harder to do events without spending money. The same with the nerf GGS did to the wheel of fortune tickets you could get out of the blacksmith. It was a good source of rubies and GGS didn't like people actually being able to get a decent amount of rubies for free. There was no other reason to nerf the wheel of fortune tickets from the blacksmith other than the rubies you get from it. This just shows to me that GGS is more focused on getting players to spend more and not the overall health of the game. Not saying that they don't care about the games health, just that it doesn't take priority.

So tell me how this blacksmith update is for the long term success of the game when everybody that I talk to has nothing to spend their currency on and our stock is just becoming larger? Why did this update also target areas that impacted free to earn rubies as opposed to solely the chests that led to larger currency stocks?

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

RIP GGE

Whoops, sorry poor choice of words there. I meant to say along the lines of you standing on the platform that this update is for the success or needed for the future of the game where I disagree somewhat with that. Tired brain led to dumb mistake. Feel free to point out any issues, I make plenty of mistakes.

Anyways currency is overinflated? Yes and no. If you look at how many points are needed to complete the nomads/sams events then no, currency is not over inflated. The problem lies in GGS not wanting to introduce new stuff to buy with the currencies. The excuse that they can't introduce new stuff due to people having stockpiled currency is dumb. It just prolongs the problem. How do you expect to diminish the stock of currencies if you don't have anything worth buying with them.

The blacksmith update just made it harder to do events without spending money. The same with the nerf GGS did to the wheel of fortune tickets you could get out of the blacksmith. It was a good source of rubies and GGS didn't like people actually being able to get a decent amount of rubies for free. There was no other reason to nerf the wheel of fortune tickets from the blacksmith other than the rubies you get from it. This just shows to me that GGS is more focused on getting players to spend more and not the overall health of the game. Not saying that they don't care about the games health, just that it doesn't take priority.

So tell me how this blacksmith update is for the long term success of the game when everybody that I talk to has nothing to spend their currency on and our stock is just becoming larger? Why did this update also target areas that impacted free to earn rubies as opposed to solely the chests that led to larger currency stocks?
    I will give you my personal take. I am willing to believe there's an issue with how many tokens people have when it comes to game balance and adding new things. I don't think this was the best way to go about solving that issue. I don't think it will really lead to long-term success, but that's what they were aiming for. My point was that someone mentioned they only make changes that will lead to short-term success, but they knew there would be a lot of backlash as a result of changes to the blacksmith but felt it was still needed.

RIP GGE

I will give you my personal take. I am willing to believe there's an issue with how many tokens people have when it comes to game balance and adding new things. I don't think this was the best way to go about solving that issue. I don't think it will really lead to long-term success, but that's what they were aiming for. My point was that someone mentioned they only make changes that will lead to short-term success, but they knew there would be a lot of backlash as a result of changes to the blacksmith but felt it was still needed.

I guess the problem is there is a problem between the cost of items you buy say from the nomads tent compared to how many tablets you get when completing the event? For example, I don't really do khan hits much and mainly get my points from pure nomad tablets. So for me to complete the event I farm around 500k tablets. Now I am lazy so I don't do it every time, but you can see where it builds up quickly. Especially if you are competing in the kingdom league which can push it up more.

So this problem of too many tablets comes from the competition between players and the requirements to finish the event. As well as nothing to buy with the tablets. Why doesn't GGS just make the new items they want to release more expensive or just put in expensive items that are already in the game, but not easily accessible? For example sceats since you need so many sceats for the new update they added. You can put limits on it so that it doesn't get out of hand.

Only thing this update did is make players life's more difficult and impacted being successful in this game without needing to spend. How is this for the long term success of the game? I understand that GGS needs to make money, but it will just upset people if the company just makes playing the game more difficult or expensive. This makes the players feel like they are being punished for GGS mistakes.

Thank you for giving your personal opinion. I agree with the current rate of things, its difficult for GGS to add new things if they did nothing different. It is nothing personal against you, just that you are one of the few people I know that I can give my feedback and thoughts to that could possibly be forwarded to GGS. I tend to speak to you as a representative of the company, so hope you never take anything I say as something direct at you personally. Your wording on the changes of the blacksmith were made for long term success I took as a GGS statement and so my replies were more for GGS. If that makes sense. 

Andrew Milner @ usa 1

• i doubt the reason is updating events shop even if they did they will make it like daimio shop
    look at storm island you can't get relice equipment unless you have storehouse lvl 8 or grind 200k for 1 sceats
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 208
    i doubt the reason is updating events shop even if they did they will make it like daimio shop
    look at storm island you can't get relice equipment unless you have storehouse lvl 8 or grind 200k for 1 sceats
    That is not true. At least before captured aqua island added top of, no matter how much did you have before. Is this changed?

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • i was meaning that i fear predict that events shop will give overpriced items (if they update it as they claim) which has a huge grind for low rewad i.g srorm island ik aqua earning is the same but it has been huge grind for small reward i will never accept grinding 600k aqua for only 3! i prefer to use them on cargo boats and help my alliance to get 200k charge points than that (P.S if i made you misunderstood my apologies  :))
  • i was meaning that i fear predict that events shop will give overpriced items (if they update it as they claim) which has a huge grind for low rewad i.g srorm island ik aqua earning is the same but it has been huge grind for small reward i will never accept grinding 600k aqua for only 3! i prefer to use them on cargo boats and help my alliance to get 200k charge points than that (P.S if i made you misunderstood my apologies  :))

Those storm improvements are at least for people who dont buy rubies the by far best update since I started playing (5 years~).

The biggest and fastest improvement of my castles that I ever got.

• Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    I have a bug. I keep getting Deco offers!

Come on today advertising 3150. When will the producers realise it's a waste of time. They can offer 50k po for a £1, but if there is no one in the game to compete with, who would buy, except those with money to burn?

Just seen the Commander offer 399.999 rubies. At the normal ruby rate that's £100. Are these people real?

They keep adding things, but the majority of the game is outdated. It needs a complete overhaul, from shops to achievement, to quests. You cannot obtain a lot of the things because they don't appear anymore eg Thorn King. When accounts reach a certain level they don't need the majority of the things.

Instead of the survey, they should ask the players what they need at certain levels. Those at level 950 would not be looking at old commander/cast pieces

Someone needs to get it sorted, or get a kick up the pants (could have put something different), and is this the same problem with all their games?

Please get things sorted, or just put all accounts in the Outer Realms and let one final battle commence
    i was meaning that i fear predict that events shop will give overpriced items (if they update it as they claim) which has a huge grind for low rewad i.g srorm island ik aqua earning is the same but it has been huge grind for small reward i will never accept grinding 600k aqua for only 3! i prefer to use them on cargo boats and help my alliance to get 200k charge points than that (P.S if i made you misunderstood my apologies  :))

Those storm improvements are at least for people who dont buy rubies the by far best update since I started playing (5 years~).

The biggest and fastest improvement of my castles that I ever got.

Happy to say the update was influenced by the mods quite a bit (not the one with the changes to the rewards) But we did suggest the removal of honor and aqua cap. I am glad the studio went with it.
    I have a bug. I keep getting Deco offers!

Come on today advertising 3150. When will the producers realise it's a waste of time. They can offer 50k po for a £1, but if there is no one in the game to compete with, who would buy, except those with money to burn?

Just seen the Commander offer 399.999 rubies. At the normal ruby rate that's £100. Are these people real?

They keep adding things, but the majority of the game is outdated. It needs a complete overhaul, from shops to achievement, to quests. You cannot obtain a lot of the things because they don't appear anymore eg Thorn King. When accounts reach a certain level they don't need the majority of the things.

Instead of the survey, they should ask the players what they need at certain levels. Those at level 950 would not be looking at old commander/cast pieces

Someone needs to get it sorted, or get a kick up the pants (could have put something different), and is this the same problem with all their games?

Please get things sorted, or just put all accounts in the Outer Realms and let one final battle commence
    They didn't add anything new other than that 3150 deco you saw, the longer you've been playing the higher the public order. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file