We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
Sam idea's to address.
- One of the biggest issues making it unpopular, is I believe Daimyo's.
- Daimyos are designed as being the alliance part of the game, much like Nomads, with differences.
- Daimyos are not much good for single players or low level alliances, rewards are unsuitable, and way overpriced in the Daimyo shop where 2 different tokens are needed.
- There are only 10 hits per Sam camp until cooldowns come in of 90min. This mainly affects F2P and low players as other can buy cooldown relief, with other bonuses as well. So even grinders will find it difficult.
- Even if low players/alliances wanted to play Daimyo, we have another issue regarding tools. GGE made it so you can only use normal seige tools, so that will deplete any meagre store low levels would have, and after the first 2 levels the defending troops are a lot more/harder. Of course we still have cooldowns after each attack! Again not made for non buyers.
- Even if you are a single player alliance, you have the option of attacking the Khan.
- Attacking the Khan also gives you tablets, so this is a plus when your camps are in cooldown, and you do get a reward you can use
- (minus). You have to attack the Khan as another means to pay for the relic quest, or have to use silver or gold medals