Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Level 70+ bullying

Hey guys,

Since i got to level 50 i am constantly being attacked by players that are level 70 and legendairy level of above 200. I've never attacked anyone to provoke it. I am defenceless since they have these incredebly good generals and units and i dont know what to do. Everytime i've put out all the previous fires i get dunked on again by someone else and i dont know what to do. Is this common and is there something that i can do to prevent this? Its really annoying and it takes all the fun i had up to this point away.

Comments

• Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    and that just about sums up GG Empire, and another reason players are leaving.

Normally I would say leave the fires, they wont matter, but at your level your still trying to level up, and to do that you have to put out the fires and then upgrade a building, which is double the time. The trouble is GGE arn't worried about bullying, even though they say they are.

Practical ways would be to speak to those players alliance leaders if they are in an alliance.
    Join an alliance yourself for better protection and help re-building.
    Leave the fires until you need to upgrade something, they wont be a major problem. Just concetrate on your events and game and build yourself up.
    There are options with firecasts, and using defensive buildings, which you could try. It all depends how much you want to play the game, sorry!
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,331
    You could try moving to one of the edges of the map
  • Moving to a edge will not help much Poseidon. 

We have attacks on us that are 500, 600, 700 clicks away.   They use feathers and fast commanders so it is not a long trip for the 70's.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,331
    Moving to a edge will not help much Poseidon. 

We have attacks on us that are 500, 600, 700 clicks away.   They use feathers and fast commanders so it is not a long trip for the 70's.

It will help some
  • Pisky (GB1)Pisky (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    That would depend on reasons for the attacks on the player in first place. If its farming, possibly, until someone else see's an easy target. If its personal, then no, it won't make any difference, wher you move too.  ;)
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    edited 25.07.2021
    This is one of the main problems in this game. How do they expect new players to be able to build and level up when they are not protected from mutch stronger players.

Yes i know it's a war game and have no problem with pvp. But if they don't balance out who you can attack then we will never get new players to stay in this game. Bad enough that much of the new stuff only are available for lvl 70/800
    players. The game as i exists now only favor old established players. New players have almost no chance without spending a sick fortune to level up fast. Not many will do that....  If GGE want players to spend money on the game, they have to give more back than they do now. And change the blacksmith so all players gets the rewards they work hard for.
    Post edited by Dark mind (SKN1) on
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 202
    If the attacks arnt personal then  you need to join an alliance that will help and defend you , your attackers might think twice . 

If its personal then there isnt alot of hope for you 
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) AU1 Posts: 358
    If the attacks arnt personal then  you need to join an alliance that will help and defend you , your attackers might think twice . 

If its personal then there isnt alot of hope for you 
    Fierdragon makes a valid point.
    I would encourage you to consider starting over in the AU server. Our alliance is the original "anti-bully" alliance and we actually punish bullies in the AU server. If you join the AU server, we could help you build a good castle and protect you from bullies so long as you meet our membership requirements.
    However, we are also expanding to the World1 server.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance - AU1 and World1 servers
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file