Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New events coming Mods?

Ok got a new one for the Mods and CM's.

Are any new events of any kind in the works?  Like maybe in the next 3 or 4 months or even 6 months.

It has been a long long time since anything new.    I think Misty Outers version is the last one and that is just a cut and paste of other outers really with nothing new really added.  Is just another way for whales to hit you and take points for them to get rewards.

How about a event where it takes some skill to place good.   Not something where players get a ranking they want and then just buy a ton of Defense.

I think the last new thing in Green was maybe the Sami update and cannot remember when the last time Sami's ran.   

I guess what I am asking is if I take a break for 6 months or so and come back is it most likely going to be the same old old events?

BC/Nomands/FI/Nomands/BC/Nomands/FI,  repeat, repeat, repeat with maybe one run of sami every 3 or 4 months.

Justinlegoboy @ usa 1

Comments

• Seconded,
    the kingdoms league felt like an added mechanic to reignite the old events, but we all want something new.
  • Any hints you can give us Posedion X about this.

I am sure most would like something new and especially if it required some skill besides having a Credit Card.
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • BM_DaishoBM_Daisho Moderator Posts: 183
    we have no information on any new events, and even if we did we wouldn't be allowed to share it.
  • That is a shame Mod Daisho as if the event was truly new and something different it would be to the benifit of GGE Studio to give some info about it.

Long long ago they used to have announcements about upcoming stuff and some was actually decent and good.

Then about 2 or 3 years ago they stopped that for some reason.

Well thank you for the honest response Mod Daisho and guess we will just have to wait or take off a few months and see if anything comes about.

Justinlegoboy
    US1
    Justinlegoboy @ usa 1
  • Reading posts for a while on all the complaints I would come to the conclusion that they do not announce them because they would have to be employing people that could deliver, this I don't think they do as they would have to pay them when the only effort on their part is taking money from some of you. From reading posts this started when the game was sold to some very bad managers. Others might see it differently as is their right but that is my thoughts. This is not a dig at the workers as there are different level of worker in every job as with bosses (it is a dig at the bosses).
  • apl xela (GB1)apl xela (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    • we have no information on any new events, and even if we did we wouldn't be allowed to share it.
    • Umm!! okay thats a fair comment especially having your hands tied and mouth gagged by the Goodgame Mafia :)
    • What about this game Now being advertised  as !!! NOT TO BE MISSED !!! Building Game for the over 40s
    • Will the Mafia want us to Show ID to prove our age ?
    • No problem for me I have my pensioner Bus Pass :):):wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file